🥀Another failed attempt🥀

Woah this chapter is pretty fucked up. But I gotta post something right?

TW/CW- (mentions of-) masturbation, sexual assault, death, suicide, BP, Eating disorder, drugs, alcohol, Self harm. Grooming.

(I think that's it? Oh and Wilbur has Technoblade and An oc as his siblings that it?)

.

Wilbur laid in bed 12:00pm staring at the ceiling just thinking about his life.

Or rather thinking about ending it- this wasn't something new you see. He always did this.

Weak

Stupid

Fragile

Wilbur alone in his room. As always.

Now here is where I explain Wilbur's sob story to you.

He was the lucky child. Which meant he got a better life then his siblings did. He wasn't beaten up. When he was younger he had lots of clothes and toys. As he was older he was allowed to leave the to go to party's and friends houses. He was allowed to cut and dye his hair. He was allowed a phone.

He was privileged. Yet he still felt bad.

He was in ungrateful.

So he never spoke on it. He still had a roof, food, and water.

What else could he need or want?

Right?

///

His uncle forced his legs open on his brightly colored bed when he was 6 He remembered his uncle's hands and where they wandered.

He remembered his uncle telling him to laugh about it that it was a game a secret game something only they could talk about,

What fun...

He never talked about it- it would be too late to talk about it. Besides he wasn't sure if it was a dream or not but then again-

Who the hell has such vivid dreams of their uncle touching them? In their own fucking room? He was 6!

Whatever-

///

He learned how to play mommy and daddy from his cousin.

Except-

The daddy would touch the mommy. Kiss him even if he didn't want it. Touch him in places he didn't want it. 

As he got older that started affecting him as he realized that wasn't normal. So he told his teacher. She told his dad and of course, no one believed him.

Because cousin didn't know what he was doing. Cousin was too young.

But old enough to know how to threaten a child with a gun?

How sweet...

Still it was Wilbur's fault.

Because stupid 8-year-old Wilbur made a history of him being a lair. Which was true he lied a lot but why the hell would he lie about this...

///

One night his dad locked him out of his room.

His brothers were banging and struggling to get in. They got in and Wilbur saw his dad with an orange cable tied around his neck.

Wilbur wasn't that stupid so he knew.

He knew his dad was going to kill himself.

Leave him. Just like his brothers tried to.