💐House is not a home💐 pt.4

(Also I had a lot of different things happen here because I'm too impatient to put them in different chapters Even if I have thought this (series?) will be very long. Haha...)

TW/CW- light transphobia and mentions of abuse. (It barely mentions any of it though)

-
Wood.

Wood out of all things.

Seriously!

Like the one that comes from trees-

That is what Wilbur and Tommy wanted to talk about during the whole drive!

Techno was gonna lose his mind.

"But listen Wil it's not that Mahogany wood isn't enjoyable... It's just maple wood it's so much more lively." Tommy said for the seventh time.

Wilbur's frustration grew, "I know! You said that already! I'm just asking you why!"

"Well jeez, you could have just said that!" Tommy answered rolling his eyes. "You know...it's light-colored and sturdy. I also like the name." Tommy shrugged.

Techno gripped the steering wheel tighter knuckles going pale yellow.

"Tommy that's fucking dumb. Look Mahogany is sorta red color so it has a spark to it, It doesn't rot, It's water-resistant, and It lasts a long time. Sure it's expensive but I say worth it." Wilbur argued with the 14-year-old.

"So?" Tommy looked unfazed. "You're an idiot." Wilbur shook his head. "Huh?! How dare you! I'll have you know I have a higher IQ than Albert Einstein!" Tommy stuck his tongue out at the brunette.

"Oh please, a peanut has a higher IQ than you." He shot back. Tommy let out a short but powerful gasp.

"Techno!! Wilbur's being mean to meeee!!!" Tommy whined and fake cried. "I am so not! You- Oh my god stop crying it's annoying!" Wilbur snapped. "No! Tech, Wilby punched me!" Tommy tried holding back a laugh. "You lia- Wait- Did you just call me Wilby? Did you fucking just call me Wilby?!"

Techno had enough. "Can you guys be quiet? Please... just be quiet for five minutes." Techno sighed tiredly. "Sorry..." They apologized softly.

The rest of the ride was decently silent so Techno didn't mind all that much.

"Ok, we are here. Listen Wilbur take Tommy to that park ill be back in... Two hours?" Techno explained giving Tommy some chocolate-covered almonds because he HATES the raisins.

"I'm not fucking five anymore Technoblade!" Tommy pouted. "Why do I have to watch the gremlin?" Wilbur asked glaring at Tommy. "Because, I told you to and because- I told you to," Techno smirked before entering the 12-story building.

-

"Well...are you gonna play or something?" Wilbur asked the blonde who blankly stared at the swing set. "No, I told you I'm not a baby."

"I know you want to Tom, just go," Wilbur told him. Tommy thought about it.

"Umm...no." Tommy's smile fell. Wilbur huffed pushing his untamed hair back before grabbing Tommy's hand. "Let's go to the shops and see what you like."

"I don't have money...?"

"I'll buy you something."

Tommy blinked. "You're going to buy me something?" Wilbur shrugged. "Yeah unless you don't want anything? Then is that ca-" - "No no no! Trust me I do!"

"Let's go then Gremlin!" Wilbur chuckled walking over to some weird candy shop that Wilbur was sure would give him diabetes just by looking at it. 

They walk in and Tommy immediately gasped. "What?" Wil questioned looking in the direction the younger was pointing. "LOOK! THEY HAVE POKÉMON PLUSHIES!" Tommy squealed running over to the end of the store.