1 #Ready-Sex-Go

_JENNIE's POV_

Alcohol consumption, aggreviates psychologiccal inhibition which may increase the desire for sex.

After consumption, alcohol causes the body's systems to slow down.

Often, feelings of drunkenness are associated with elation and happiness but other feelings of anger or depression can arise.

Balance, judgment, and coordination are also negatively affected.

One of the most significant short term side effects of alcohol is reduced inhibition.

Reduced inhibitions that can lead to an increase in sexual behavior.

I was drunk and my body felt hot.

I went to the dancefloor and I kissed a stranger.

The stranger kissed me back.

My vision got blurry, but I could still determined it, I was kissing a tall girl.

The tall girl lifted me and put me on front seat of her yellow Lamborghini.

She drove really fast and drifted on every intersections.

She must be a professional racer and drifter.

"Woah!" I happily screamed, never in my life I could fulfill one of my wish lists.

Extreme sports, I'm fond of extreme sports especially like this.

But I never tried it, because I've been busy chasing my ideal partner Kim Jisoo who is my fiancé, but she never learned to love me back.

The tall girl, assisted me to go inside her villa.

She kissed me as soon as we stepped inside her small, clean and cozy Villa for a single living person.

Without breaking the kisses and aggresively stripping each others clothes.

She immediately guided and led me upstair.

Her room was very clean and organized.

She lifted me and laid me down to the bed, placing my lower extremities hanging on the edge of the king size bed.

She made me gasp, when she started planting soft kisses on abdomen.

Licking every inch of my abs.

I reserved my body for my fiancè who's soon I'll be going to marry.

I've always been initiating to have romance and hot connection with her, but she has been very cold as ice towards, that I couldn't remember when was the first and last she ever held and kissed me.

"Focus on me." the tall girl who was already completely naked got my attention back to her.

She then bent down in front of my wet core and spread my folds.