10 #Gift

_LISA'S POV_

She's just so confident when she suggests fvcking beside my cousin, but just by looking at her, I can see that she has absolutely no idea how to proceed, does she?

"So how do you want to do this?"

I ask her as I close the distance between us, my hands are crossed in my chest and my steps are unhurried.

I stop before her and when she doesn't move I uncrossed my hands and trail one finger along the shell of her ear, as soon as my finger touch her delicate skin, she bites her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Naked." she replies earnestly, flicking her eyes from mine to my chest. "I'd like to do it naked."

Her innocence, it's still there and she can't hide it. She's really trying too hard to show me that she can be aggressive and possessive and I'm definitely keeping her all night.

"What intensity do you want to fvck?" I ask and pick up her hand. "Slow and gentle or fast and hard?" I lick the tip of her index finger and meet her eyes.

She blinks and her skin flushes.

She seems unsure for her answer was just plainly "Yes."

I'm not sure if she even processed what I've asked but I'm certain that this girl just strengthen my interest in her. Interest in fucking her in every position possible until she passes out, exhausted.

"Take it off." I say, staring at her clothes.

"Take off yours too." she responds in complete sincerity, her tongue peeking out between her lips.

Her fingers moved to the hem of her shirt as her gaze drops to my bulging cock.

Her cleavage revealed in front of my eyes and I instantly swell in response.

Damn, I was hard for her before I knew she was ready to play.

She then moved to remove her pants. Shy gets shy and turns to her back. Her pants falls on the floor and I get even harder just by looking at her booty.

She squares her shoulders as she turns back to face me, naked save for her cotton panty with delicate lace trim.

I wonder what's on her mind right now, the idea of not just cheating but sexing with the presence of her fiancé, seems so absurd.

I drop my shirt to the floor and leave it there.

She glances at Jisoo for a while and her fingers twitching.

I think she's contemplating, hesitating to proceed with her next move.

She make a slight shake of her head, then turns her attention to my bare body with a smile. A feisty little grin that she must feel isn't very sophisticated because she immediately tries to hide it.

"So." she says with a small shrug as she places her palm on my chest, her fingers spreading outwards in exploration.

The slight inhale of breath and bubbly grin tell me she's happy with her choice for a one-off, gaining confidence in the moment.

She presses her lips together to hide the smile then asks, "Now what?" Her head tilts towards the side as she asks, the hint of her pink tongue pressing between her lips.

I'm not waiting any longer. I wrap my fingers behind her neck and yank her to me as I cover her lips with my own.

Her lips are soft and warm and she tastes faintly like the cherry and smells like vanilla.