17 #Whiskey

_JENNIE'S POV_

How suprising. Will I be able to interact
with these girls? I mean, look at me, isolating myself from them.

I haven't talked for the whole fvcking travel, but Jisoo didn't even care to ask if I'm fine.

I wonder why I agreed to be included in this trip. I have done nothing but sit, yet I am feeling exhausted. Ignoring someone was sure exhausting.

Finally, we arrived at Lisa's place. I can finally take my rest.

Lisa's girlfriend, Rosé, prepared the guest room for Jisoo and me, but, she was too quick to refuse the offer and said.

"Don't mind us, I'm fine sleeping at the couch." she smiled at Rosè, in a way she never smiled at me before.

"No. I insist. Your fiance looks tired. I think you must stay with her and get some rest."

Her voice was so soft and her accent sound sexy. No wonder why Lisa has fallen in love with her. I mean, she look stunning and she seem perfect too.

Jisoo nodded in agreement and she smiled sweetly at Rosé, but the blonde girl rolled her eyes at Jisoo. I conclude they were also very close as friends.

Jisoo grabbed our stuff and she placed it inside the guest room. I was left at the living room waiting for Jisoo to call me.

"Hello, I presume, you are Jennie, right?" I flinched when Rosé talked to me.

"Ahm, Hi. And your Rosé, right?" I smiled, though I cannot look at her eyes directly.

Is this how a guilty person feels?

"Yeah. Sorry if I failed to introduce myself properly at the aiport. Anyway, are you okay? You seemed not."

She's even better than Jisoo and Lisa, as she noticed that I was not okay, whereas you can't really expect anything from those two.

"The trip was tiring, maybe your right when you say we should get some rest."

My choice of words was wrong. I sounded like I don't want to talk to her. But that's really how I feel, and it shows naturally.

"Yes, you should. But before that please do eat. I have prepared something simple for your dinner."

I somehow felt my guilt coming over me, she's too nice and deserve a fair treatment.

"You are so thoughtful. Thank you."

"My pleasure. Go take a seat. I'll just summon Lisa."

In a minute, Lisa came at the dining room and sat across me.

She first looked at the dishes one by one and then reached for the spoon and fork who happened to be closer to me.

"Ahmm can you hand me that?" She barely opened her mouth as she talked.

Good thing she found her shame.

I know I ignored her and she did the same. I thought she wouldn't talk to me unless I'll talk to her first, but just because she can't reach the spoon and fork, that made her speak to me.

So, that's how it is. She only see me when she can use me.

"Get it, don't be lazy." I raised an eyebrow, showing her I'm still angry and that I'm not okay being ordered to.

"Jen, not right now." she clenched her teeth and glared at me.

On the corner of my eyes, I saw that Rosé noticed that there was something different between Lisa and me, so she asked this question.