16 #Australia

CHAPTER 16

_JISOO'S POV_

A responsible person and a role model, that's how people see me as I'm loyally serving Lisa's family my entire life and that's also the reason why I'm entrusted with the company that supposed to be managed by Lisa.

Lisa is still a baby for me and I don't want to pressure her yet with the company until she's ready.

I love this kid so much, I'm the only one who left she considers a family and I will do everything for her, even if it means giving my freedom and my happiness away, just like how I'd given Rosé to her.

No one knows about how I feel towards that beautiful lady, even Lisa don't know about it except Rosé herself.

Before Lisa came into the picture, Rosé and I were already an item.

We have so much things in common and both are already inlove to each other back then, but the end of us came during the night of her first performance.

[Flashback]

Rosé: Chu, do you really think I can do it?

Jisoo: Of course, babe. Your voice is unique and heavenly, go to the stage, there are lots of music producers present tonight, I'm sure after you sing, they will offer you something big and even snatch you from other producer.

Rosé: But I'm so nervous right now.

Jisoo: You will be okay. Goodluck.

Rosé climb up the stage and was standing behind the curtain as she waited for her name to be announced.

Due to nervousness the mic slipped from her hand and Lisa was able to catch it for her then handed the mic back to her.

Lisa: You are Jisoo's friend, right?

Rosè: Yeah, and you're Lisa, her cousin?

Lisa: Oh you know me. Are you going to sing?

Rosé: Yeah, but I'm trembling, have you seen Jisoo?

Lisa: Ahuh, she's at the audience sitting with potential investors.

Rosé: Ah okay.

Lisa: Give me your hand. *Put Rosé's hand in between her palms and warmed them* Look at only one person when you sing, the one that matters or may be one person you know and sing as if it's your last.

As what's has been told, Rosé sang and looked at one person for the whole song.

Lisa:  Woah!!! Oh God, I didn't know she's an angel. *Lisa sat on a vacant chair beside Jisoo*

Jisoo: I know. *smiled at Rosè as they made an eye to eye contact*

After Rosé finished the song, everyone applaud for her and she ran to Jisoo after she sang.

Lisa: Jisoo-yah, I think I found her. Can you help me court her?

Jisoo: Huh? But-

Lisa: She's here.

Lisa grabbed Rosé's hand and she took her to her friend, Teddy.

Lisa: Teddy! You heard her sing, right? I know you're interested to work with her and I'm giving you the chance to talk to her first.

Teddy: Lisa...! You really can read people's mind. May I have a minute with this talented friend of yours?

Lisa: She's not my friend Teddy oppa, but soon she'll be my girlfriend.

Jisoo was there, she's just watching from a distance.

She don't want to ruin the moment for Rosé, she's happy that producers are all coming to Rosé, however, it's not her who's beside Rosé those times but it was Lisa.