3 #NotJustADream

_THIRD PERSON'S POV_

Lisa was surprised of what she just heard from Jisoo.

She doesn't have an idea of when and how Jisoo got engaged.

"yeah." Jisoo's answer to Lisa.

"yah! Jisoo-yah! Why you didn't tell me about it?" Lisa yelled at Jisoo.

"Why should I? I'm not even proud of it." Jisoo frowned and sighed heavily.

"Yahh don't be like that, you asked the girl for an engagement and she said yes, you must be proud of that." Lisa smilef and tapped Jisoo's back.

They entered the car and continued talking about Jisoo's fiancé.

"That's my Mom's will, Lisa." Jisoo looks at Lisa with a straight face and then she started the car engine.

"Oh God, No..is it one of her will before she died?" Lisa's eyes widened.

"Yeah." Jisoo nodded and drove the car.

"But she already died Jisoo-yah, you can have your own decision now, right?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, it's my Mom's last will, I can't justeasily ignore that. I'm trying to like the girl.Her bestfriends daughter to be specific" Jisoo grumpily answered.

"Okay Jisoo-yah.ughh I'm tired and sleepy Jisoo, wake me up when we arrive." Lisa closef her eyes and she suddenly dreamed about what happened 2 months ago.

She then woke up when she felt the car's engine stopped
.
She opened her eyes while scratching her nape, and she talked to herself.

"Why did I suddenly saw that girl in my dream."

Unloading the car, Jisoo helped Lisa with her trolly and put it inside the house.

"woah? This is such a luxurious house." Lisa's mouth shaped into O, and then they went to the guest room.

Jisoo chose to stay and sleep with Lisa, and Lisa didn't have any idea of what do Jisoo's fiancé looked like.

She's even bothered why was Jisoo in her room and not with her fiancé.

***

_LISA'S POV_

Jisoo led me to the guest room and she laid in bed with me.

"Jisoo yahh, aren't you supposed to sleep with your fiance?" I asked.

"Never been and never will Lisa.." Jisoo answered right away.

Woah.I thought the girl's very lucky to have Jisoo, but she's really not, the hardest part of being in a relationship, is that you call yourselves a couple, but it's really only one sided love.

Jisoo fell asleep, when I felt the urge to pee, I roamed around the room, but there wasn't any restroom inside.

I tried to wake Jisoo up, but she really looked tired, so I make myself feel at home and find where's the comfort room.

Fvck.there's really no comfort room here, maybe they have it on Jisoo and her fiancè's room.

So, I slowly opened the room's door and peep inside, the light inside is dim,
I saw another door and I quickly but silently walked towards it.

After I urinated, I realized the room's door was already open, and the bed was empty.

I was about to step outside the room, when suddenly a girl popped out of nowhere.

"Mommy!" I startled and rushed back to my room, Jisoo then askee me because she woke up with the noise I made.

"What happen?"Jisoo, only opened one eye.