8 #MoanAndStars

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(18+ ofcourse, intercourse..Moan and stars, that's pun intended haha)

Lisa and Jennie already reach the top and the peak of the mountain.

Lisa put up their tent and begin to lit a firewood to warm them up.

She then lay a picnic mat outside the tent then and offer the food to Jennie.

"Wow..The moon and stars, they are so near us Lisa." the older one is really amuse by the scenery where the moon is sorrounded by the brightest stars.

"Unnie, can you see that three stars?" the younger asks

"yeah.those 3 straightly lined up right?"

"yes.that's what they call TRI-star."

"ohw? A tri-star? Not Three stars?"

"No unnie, it's basically one star that split into three."

"Yahh you're making your own story out the stars, right?"

"Just listen first hahaha"

"Okay, go on."

"So this star that splits into three is my heart and inside my heart are the three person I love, Jisoo unnie, Rosè and of course my Jennie unnie" she smile cutely and sweetly to Jennie

Jennie's heart pounds and couldn't take Lisa's overloading cuteness.

Jisoo has never been this sweet to her, but, Lisa is very good at making her feel special.

So she look at the TRI-star again and come up with a question

"If we are the Tri-star? Then what star are you?"

"Yes! That's a very wonderful question Jennie, of course I'm the Moon, the biggest star.!" she even stand up and spread her arms with grandiosity

"yahh! You're so full of yourself Lisa! Hahaha sit down!" Jennie laughed happily and Lisa silently sit down across Jennie, cupping Jennie's face.

"please wear this face all the time Jennie unnie.. If in case you didn't know, you're smile is so precious..look it's brigther than the moon unnie."

Jennie's face turn all red like an over riped tomato, and as hot as the sun behind the moon, her heart beats faster than before, and she can't help her self anymore but to kiss the younger one.

"mmmmm.."

*chuck*

That's all you can hear, the lover's kissing takes over the sound of the bird's chirping.

The two started to add fire on the woods and fight the very cold breeze air that gusting around the peak of the mountain.

Now, they are both panting after the long kiss.

"Stop making my heart flutter Lisa."

"I can't, that's all natural Jennie unnie."

Jennie kisses Lisa again and again, until the younger feel her body weakened by her unnie's kisses, she slowly lie on the picnic mat pulling Jennie's body to go with her, on top of her.

And they kiss as if they are newly wed.

"let's get inside?" the younger pull her unnie by her bite kisses and zip close all the hole of the tent, to contain the warm temperature inside.

"unnie, the condom.?" the younger want to have a safe sex and her unnie hands her the condom.

The younger kisses her unnie very passionate, while carefully taking off her unnie's coverings, they want to take it slow, slowly at first but wild in the end.