7 #TreeTrunk

_LISA'S POV_

Finally, the car's fine now.

I will wake up Jennie in her deep sleep.

Wow. She's just amazing, she looks prettier even with her eyes closed.

Oh shoot..am I really checking on her?

"Hey.wake up." as I slap her booty

"yahh!" she yells at me, rubbing her hurt booty

"Come on, double time Jennie, I'm excited to get there." I'm about to slap her booty again but she pull me on my collar and get my face close to her.

"don't dare wake me up again that way, or else I'll kick you here" as she reach my dick and squeeze it like a ball.

I move away and hold my hands up

"okay!.relax, I won't do it again, okay? I'll wait for you outside."

*smirked*

She's really something, I really like her attitude.

Minutes after she's all ready.

"Okay, so where are we going?" as she hop on the car.

"Just wait and see." I smirk and step on the gas.

***

_JENNIE'S POV_

This kiddo, where do she thinks she will take me?

Gosh, I almost forgot that I have my fiancé, and this kid with me was her cousin.

I'm in trouble.fvck.

After a 2 hour drive, she help me with my bags and we walk through a gate.

"Oh My God!Miss Lisa is here!" a man excitedly screams and comes close to Lisa

"Hey! Mister Yang!" Lisa embrace the old man, and the old man help Lisa with the bags

"you should have told us before you get here that you're coming Miss Lisa." says by Mister Yang

"Hahaha you know, I love surprises!"

She's so cute when she laughs, owp Am I just checking on her? Stop Jennie.

"what do you want for lunch Miss Lisa?"

"Anything, oh by the way, This is Miss Jennie, please treat her well okay Consider her my wife.haha just kidding" she jokingly say

Damn, that makes my heart pound. This kid is really something, total opposite of Jisoo.

"hahaha! Of course, and she's the very first person you've ever took here Miss Lisa, I bet she's really special to you huh?"

Oh my God. Is that true?. So I'm...ugh no way.

She's already taken, so do I.

"Jennie? You're spacing out. Are you okay?" she strokes my hair.

Damn this Kid, how can she manage to be this sweet towards her cousin's fiancé.?

"ye-yeah." the heck, did I just stutter?

"Good, come on, I'll take you to your room, and after the lunch, we will ride a horse to reach the peak of that mountain."

What? Ride a horse?
Oh My God.
That's one of my wish lists, ride a horse and trek on a mountain.

Is this really happening for real?.

Ughh maybe God sent me a kid like her to complete my wish/travel lists.