12 #DinnerDate

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The tension between Jennie and Lisa can't be stopped, Lisa's thirst for intense body contact can't be curbed.

Jennie was naughty and tempting but she was only jesting out Lisa.

The words that Lisa said are still retained fresh and clear in her recollection. She doesn't want to acknowledge that she's cheating on Jisoo, the same way with Lisa, even though they both are fooling. They are both screwed and doing illegal.

Jennie has now attained her goal, to make Lisa go mad about her.

She grabbed the towel and draped it around her.

"I'm sorry but I'm already finished bathing, I'm leaving you alone kiddo." Jennie sniggered at how impatient Lisa looked. She was about to stride out of the bathroom but Lisa snatched her back.

"Where do you think you're going huh? Come here." Lisa has become assertive, she's now coercing Jennie to have coitus with her.

"Yah! Let me go! Haven't you heard yourself? We just finished off everything that was going in between us." Jennie scowled.

"Are you mad because I'm breaking off our pastime?" Lisa has drawn her reverse card. She certainly didn't mean to quit, not that soon, she's still in her euphoric state when she's with Jennie and she still wants to savor every moment of it.

She only said those because she got insecure. Knowing how much Jennie was genuine about Jisoo, she had to build her walls high.

"Lisa, please, you know I'm already engaged with your cousin." Jennie asserted, but her eyes are troubled, she seemed disturbed.

"But you're not yet married, are you?" Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"I will be married soon," Jennie mumbled, she glanced away and she appeared uncertain.

"See, you're not sure about it." Lisa sighed, she then leveled her eyes at Jennie. She stood up and enveloped her arms around Jennie.

"I'm rooting for your true happiness unnie. Please don't go too hard on yourself." Lisa left her awestruck.

***

Jennie ironed her clothes to wear for her dinner date, although she sees Lisa walking past her, she pretends not to see her. They are indifferent towards one another, this will be the most uncomfortable day ever for them.

It's almost time for dinner and Jennie was all prepared and expecting Jisoo would notify her but even how many times she has checked her phone, still, no messages are coming from her fiancé.

Lisa noticed the gradual transformation of Jennie's expression, she don't want to speak to her but she was annoyed by Jennie's excessive motions and unnecessary actions.

"Can't you please quit walking back and forth?" Lisa complained as she held Jennie and made her sit on the settee.

"Lisa-yah, does Jisoo text you?" Jennie inquired.

"Yeah. Why?" Lisa smirked, she already knows what is happening.

"Had she mentioned about me? or maybe about our dinner?" She further asked.

"Nah. She said, Lisa I can not go home tonight, please be good to your Jennie-unnie." Lisa showed her the chat.

"If you want to know why she couldn't make it, try to ask her. You are her fiancé, right?" Lisa muttered.

"Anni, she wouldn't  want me asking where is she, she'll get mad at me." Jennie grimaced.

"Come on, you haven't tried it yet. Let me dial her number for you, here." Lisa handed the ringing phone to Jennie who's nervous right now.