6 #GetAway/Motel

_Third Person's POV_

Jennie wakes up and prepares for their breakfast and she calls Lisa when she's done.

"Lisa, get up, breakfast's ready!" as she starts drinking her milk.

Lisa sit across Jennie and munches her food.

"wow.youre really one of a kind." she compliment

"In cooking or fvcking?" Jennie teases the younger.

The naughty younger, Lisa answers

"both." and seductively bite sausage.

"yahh!" Jennie's shock and throw the apple to Lisa.

"hahaha! Wae! You asked I just gave my answer.hahaha. Oh by the way Jennie, are you really not going out? Sincel came here, I never see you away from that door" the younger asks with all the curiosity in her eyes

"yeah because this is what Hon wants." the older sadly answers

"I have an idea Jennie, come on, pack your things after shower, okay?"

Lisa finishes her food, packs her things and conditions the car on the parking area.

Jennie is very excited and finishes packing up first.

"I'm up, what's your plan?" says Jennie with the shades on her eyes.

"Just get inside the front seat, fasten your seat belt and I'll take you to heaven."

"Not really sounds seductive to me Lisa."

"Niether I'm tempting you Jennie."

Lisa as a F1 racer shows off her driving skill to Jennie and the older starts panicking.

"yahh!! Lisa! Can you just slow down!"

Jennie scream her throat when Lisa drives the executive car as if it's her Formula 1 baby.

"This is the slowest I could ever done. Bahaha" Lisa with her evil laughs.

After 2 hours and they are just in the middle of their destination, the car overheats and Lisa slows down her engine, she then look for a place to stay near the repair shop.

"yahh! I told you to slow down but you didn't listen!" Jennie yells at Lisa

"I'm sorry okay.. Come on let's get inside."

Lisa helps Jennie with her bags Jennie then read the building signage.

"motel?!lyahh! You did it on purpose, don't you??" Jennie yelled again annoyingly

"duhhh! I don't! This is the nearest place where we can spend the night Jen or else you want to walk miles a way from here just to find a decent place." Lisa roll her eyes on Jennie.

***

LISA'S POV

Okay, so we are currently inside the motel and we are not even talking.

I really didn't do it on purpose, I just missed racing that's why I drove that car like a Pro and also...yeah, I miss Rosè.

So I dial my phone and call Rosé.

"hello poop. I miss you" I mumble

"hmm.How sweet..I miss you too poop." Rosè

Her voice always sounds like an angel's. I could melt right away everytime I hear it.

"How's my Jisoo urnnie's doing?"

"Well she's fine, we're both fine."

"Did you tour her at the tourist spots there?"