19 #Blindspot

[Still on Jennie's POV]

"Drive her mad. Make her fall in love with you, then leave her, punish her until she pleads on her knees." The villain inside me kept on whispering as Lisa went on fondling my collar.

"Stop." I said, forcing her off me.

"Why? Are you not in the mood, Jen?." She asked.

Now I go through like I am a slut again.

I could not be unhappier, but I held back my tears. Undoubtedly, this fvcking stings me.

I spotted Jisoo after having a convenient time with Rosé, only to receive a God damn slap, and now Lisa will be using my vag*na to fill her need.

Breaking out with the thoughts, Lisa stared blanky at me and then finally drew herself off the bed.

"I'm sorry, Lisa."

I don't even know why I am apologizing.
I just feel bad for her.

She was about to leave, but she hesitated for a second and informed me this..

"You passed the test, Jen. You surely know how to behave. Now, I don't have to worry at all."

How tedious. I indeed considered pitiful for her. Turned out only to be mean to me, even told me that she was only  assessing  me, when she's the one who keeps on running to me.

Life's so cruel. How did I get here?

***

[JISOO'S POV]

I went overboard. I shouldn't slap Jennie. Fvck, why do I get so heated when it's about Rosé. Why can't I just forget her. I hate being like this.

I seized liquor because what went on troubles me. Not only that, I fvcked Rosé but I also hurt Jennie. I am worse than everyone here.

"Hey. You are still up." Lisa appeared up in front of me.

My sweats form on my forehead.

"Hmm." I can't say a word.

"Are you continuing to drink alone? May I join you?" She sat beside me, and now I am suffering from tachycardia.

"Sure. Satisfy yourself." I tossed one glass full of liquor.

"About, Jennie unnie." she started.

"Why? What about her?"

Is she going to confess now?

"Don't you think she also deserves to be loved back?"

"Everyone deserves it." I answered.

Of course, that's likewise what I crave from Rosé.

"Then why can't you love her back?"

"I don't know. I just can't."

"She's pretty and sexy. What else are you seeking for?"

That's correct, but you already fvcked her, Lisa. So, I can't damn try loving her as I am aware of your affair.

"I already told you, she is not my typa girl. She's my Mom's choice."

"But they say Mother knows best."

"Don't push it. If you think she's attractive, then go for her."

Ops, that's unintended. Frequently, my mouth couldn't hold.

She chokes when nothing is in her mouth.

"Yah! She's your fiancé. Why are you giving her out to me?"