2 #ConstructedGP

_LISA'S POV_

I have once lost hope in life.

That's when my parents died.

Although I inherited all of the wealth and properties of them.

I'd chose to gave the responsibility to took care of our company to their loyal employee, that was my cousin Jisoo.

I'm frightened that I can't manage well the company, therefore by the power of attorney, I transferred the company to her name.

I became a useless person, no vision, and no self decision.

All I only did was to listen to my favorite local singer-model's song, Rosé.

One day, we met at a party, wherein Jisoo invited Rosè as the guest singer.

She sang EYES CLOSED, by a heartfelt performance and I was captivated by her.

I told Jisoo that I really like Rosė, little did we knew, Rośe overheard our conversation.

From that day on, I courted her and got to know deeper about each other, til the day she said yes and we've became couples.

"Lisa! What time is it now?!" Rose yelled and I startled after she snapped me from reminscing the past.

"Yeah! I'm coming baby!"

"Wow. You just woke up?. Lisa, your doctor was also busy, aren't you aware of that? She also have so many responsibilities. I tol-" I didn't let her squabble more, I kissed her lips to make her stop.

She blushed right away and she touched her lips as she smiled idiotly.

"I'll just wait at the living room Lisa,okay? Go take your time." her voice became soft and sweet and I immediately done my ADL(Activities of Daily Living).

"Let's go baby?" I held her hand

"okay poop." she smiled

I drove my Lambo towards my Doctor's clinic, and she said I can already use my constructed rode.

Yes, I undergone Phalloplasty, a surgery for construction of penile organ.

This is for Rosé, she said she want a baby as soon as after we get married.

We went back home and Rosé cooked for our lunch.

I hugged her behind and tried to seduce her, as I was teasingly poking my rode on her butt.

"Lisaa.stop it.I told you, we will do it when we are already married."

"But I can't wait any longer Rosé, just once please. I'll be gone for 2 weeks, remember?"

She sighed in defeat, faced me and seductively said.

"Just once but no insertion, no penetration on me, okay?"

While pulling up the hem of my shirt, I kissed her hungrily, not wasting the opportunity she'd given me.

I switched off the stove, and then I lifted Rosė to the couch.

I make her sat on my lap as I took of her clothes off including her undergarments.

Fvck. Her body was so perfect, this is the first time I get to see her naked.

I've wasted so many times not to be blessed by merely looking at her body.

I squeezed her butt, and sucked her hard breast and tugged her hard nipples

"Ugh Lisa, please be gentle." she pleaded

"I'm sorry I can't control my happiness baby, your fvcking hot." I kissed her lips and then I laid her on the couch, placed her hot center at the edge of the couch and I started licking her folds.