5 #WebsiteHistory

_Jennie's POV_

I open the browser on the smart tv, and I'm too late to realize that I wasn't able to delete the browser's history.

"oh wait!" I'm about to close the tab, but Lisa get the remote from me and she smirk as soon as she gets to see the browser history.

"Imma do it on my own now..SOLO.." she then sings a lyric of Blackpink Jennie's Solo, then she clicks on the porn website on the recent tabs.

"yahh! What are you thinking kiddo!?" I yell at he and try to steal the remote.

"What?? I thought this is your favorite website? Unnie, I want to watch how would you do it on your own. May I?"she seductively whisper to my ear and tug my ear lobe, I don't know what's with her, and she make me obey everything she would say.

The clip starts to play, where in the couple are already naked, the man bent down in between the woman's leg and start licking and sucking her hood.

Just by watching the clip makes me wet in an instant.

I breathe heavily and stare at Lisa.

She just raise her eyebrows and mumbles "do it."

This kid is something, she really knows how to tame and take my bitchness out of me.

I notice her sweats forming on her forehead, she bit her lower lip like an maniac old man.

"ughh Lisa." I fake a moan while I wait to see her reaction.

She lost her temper and patience, she don't want to agonize for too long, she took off her lower clothes sit across me, and pull me close to her legs and make me sit on her lap.

She stare at me with her eyes burning in lust and desire for a great pleasure.

She took off my clothes including my undergarments, she tug my earlobe and plant soft kissed on my neck down to mycollar bone while her left thumb gently rub my right nipple and her right hand alternately grab my hands and place it around her nape.

Her right hand squeeze my right breast while she continue to plant soft kisses on my shoulder down to my left breast, her left hand shift to my back and pull me closest to her, her lips goes down to my breast, and softly-gently tug my nipple, she then suck my nipple making a loud suction sound.

This is crazy, I become wetter than ever and arousal is uncontrollable any more.

"Lisa.please do it now." I beg and slightly pull my ass up to give her rode a space to make an entrance.

She get a condom, and tear the condom's wrapper and then get the lubricated and gum flavored comdom and put in on her rode.

"This is your first time, right?"

"Yes Lisa and I'm so excited to feel it."

"I'm afraid my dick is way bigger for you, will you be okay after this?"

"Is it really painful at first Lisa?"

"I don't know, are you willing to find out?"

"Yes Lisa."

"Okay, just tell me stop if it's painful, understand?"

"Yes Lisa.

Lisa, partially and gently insert the tip of her dick to my entrance.

It's really big and that's too painful for me.

"shhht ouch Lisa." I grimace

Lisa hold her shaft, while worriedly staring at me, she inserts not just the tip but the head of her dick.