14 #Sanity

_LISA'S POV_

I don't know to what extent should I pity Jennie.

She only want Jisoo to love her, but I think Jisoo loves her job more and she forgot to take care of the woman who's she will marry.

Do I need to take over the company for her, so she could focus on her future wife, Jennie?

Oh God, No. Being called CEO is the last thing on my choices.

I'm a pro f1 racer, and that's only job I will want to take and grow.

I love cars not stocks, Jisoo is the most fit to that kind of job, because she's smart and well equiped.

I'm forever grateful for her for giving me a chance to choose what I want to be in life, so, doing things that her future wife's want is the least I can do for her. I hope she'll forgive me for my petty reason.

Going back to reality, I am ta Seulgi's Bar with Jennie.

Currently, we are in a VIP room spared for wasted people. Apparently, Jennie is described one of them.

She's crying in front of me asking me how can she get rid of Jisoo out of her system.

I know she's so in love with my cousin, but Jisoo don't even see her as her girl.

In my observation, she only see Jennie as her runner, the one taking care some of errands and when she has nothing to command her, she barely talks to her, as if she doesn't exist.

Jennie is like a bird in a cage, she can fly but she can't use her wings.

That's why I am here for her, to help her be able to use that wings, to spread them widely and let her fly freely.

However, she can't be freed. Because she's stuck on Jisoo's spell, on her invisible spell.

"Do you want to forget her?" I look at her eyes. I want her to feel that someone's here for her, so she will not feel lonely.

"Yes." Her answer is short. But she's looking at me as if she wants more than just a stare. She wants to be kissed.

"You're eyes are telling me you wanted to be kissed." My hands voluntarily roamed from her shoulder to down her waist.

I only want to give her warm, an assurance that I will not leave her side, as a friend.

"No, I wanted to be loved." she said as she shut her eyes.

She's about to kiss me, but I am taken aback. I distance myself from her, and her eyes opens slowly.

She stares blankly at me, showing no emotion at all.

"I forgot that we are just sex buddies. Loving me is too much to ask." she said plainly.

"I'm glad you remembered." I answer briefly. My guilt is hitting me.

She stands up, hardly keeping her balance. She lean in a moment to the wall and say

"May I ask you some question?"

"What is it?" I respond

"What are you thinking when you're kissing me?" she asks while approaching the door.

"Rosé, my girlfriend." my answer made her pause for a while, and she continue talking.

"Oh, same, I'm also thinking about Jisoo, especially when you gets inside me. I guess, that's the reason why we both enjoyed it, because we are pretending to be our partners, right?" I thought she'd be opening the door, but she locked it.

"Yeah. Definitely." I'm sure about my answer. But what she said hurts me a little.

"So, why are you taken aback just now?" She cracks a halfway smile.