3

Right now I am in my apartment and not in streets

Right now I am in my apartment and not in streets. Reading book while listening to music  and trust me I feel like I'm in  heaven. I am still reading the same chapter I was reading an hour ago because I am not able to concentrate as my mind was thinking about something else or someone else. It's been three days since we last talked about the deal.

I have to marry him but no one will be aware of this marriage and during these two months we both have to follow some rules. And each and every rule is written by him.

No kisses
As if I'm dying to kiss him

Seprate rooms
'Yeah sure as if wanted to sleep on his lap'

No intimate relationship
Oh no, how will I survive now?

Can't date someone else
Umm I'll think about that one

And a never ending list of many more rules whom I signed three days ago.

Today's Saturday and I still can't believe I am going to marry Mr. Knight tomorrow. I won't say he isn't attractive but still he is my boss and fake or not a relationship doesn't work on the basis of attractiveness.

I got all the information from him about who lives with him and other important things.

He told me that I don't have to think about anything neither planning nor dresses probably because they are already planned by him. He also said that this marriage will only last two months and after that we both will be nothing more than strangers.

--

Currently I am on my way to his penthouse because from now on I'll be staying there as tomorrow we won't have time to do these things. My clothes and other things are already packed and transferred to my new room.

When I reached my destination my eyes widened in surprise by the beauty in front of me. The gaurds let me in as I watched each and every thing in amazement.

After sometime a woman in her mid 50's came to me. She was beautiful and I can imagine her in her teenage days. She must be Mrs. Liliana but I wasn't sure.

"Hello Mrs. Liliana? "

"Hello dear, that's me " she said very sweetly.

"And you must be? " She asked me.

"Feyre, Feyre Rossi. Mr. Knight's personal assistant "

"Oh yeah, he informed me. Come I'll show you your room"

"This is your room and make yourself comfortable Ms. Rossi" She said as we reached my new room.

"Thank you mam, I'll see you in a bit" I said

"No need to be formal dear, you can call me Liliana "she said sweetly.

"Sure and you can me Feyre Ms. Liliana, if that's okay with you" I said in a low voice smiling at her.

"I'll call you when the dinner is ready" She said smiling back.

I nodded and watched her leave as I opened the door of my new room. It was also grey colored with one wall black as the king size bed added beauty to the room.

After sometime Mrs. Liliana called me for dinner and I asked her about Mr. Knight. She told me that he often comes home late due to work.

When I was on my bed laying and continuing the book I was reading earlier and a small knock disturbed me. Mr. Knight entered the room as his eyes met mine.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable "
He said in a deep voice.

"Umm, yeah"

"Tomorrow when we'll get married no one will be Informed about it neither your family or your boyfriend. I hope you won't break the deal."He said sternly

I just nodded as no words left my mouth. Family was a serious topic for me I was often bullied about it and neither was I in a relationship nor I had a boyfriend.

He left the room reminding me to get ready early for the wedding tomorrow.
A lone tear escaped my eyes as my brain started to do it's favorite activity.
Overthinking

I took my ear plugs and started listening to soothing songs to feel better. I was now standing near balcony as the cold breeze stroked my face. I felt my heart ache as his words kept rewinding in my mind.

With that I don't know when but I felt asleep after sometime. The bed was soft but the piercing pain in my heart was much more hurtful to forget.

Family. I wish I had one.

Wait a minute-

Family? Boyfriend? If he got all information about me then why isn't he aware about these two things.

Don't tell me he just found something to blackmail me and doesn't know about anything else.

Where the fuck is my knife I'mma kill him?