28

"Asher" She said sweetly.

"Yeah" I replied.

I'm still confused by the sudden change in her behavior. I've been irritating her for two hours and by her expressions she surely wanted to kill me just a second ago but now she's acting rather sweet.

"I wanted to tell you something " She said looking directly into my eyes.

She slowly stood up from her chair and started coming towards me. Slowly placing one arm around my neck, she pulled me towards her.

"What do you want to tell me? " I said shivering.

"You"

"Hmm"

"Have"

"Yeah"

"An important meeting to attend " She said a left my neck.

"What? "

"Yeah, as you said I'm your secretary and it's my work to arrange your meetings I did what you told me" She said while smiling.

"But all my work is done" I told her.

"Who said that meeting was related to work? " She said with a fake frown.

"Then? "

"Remember when your cousin asked you to take care of her son" She said.

She didn't just do that. Is she really that mean? I know whom she's talking about. My cousins' son Marcus. My nephew or not, that child is a total pain in ass.

Once I took care of him for just two hours, a month ago and after that I swear the first thought I had was to never have a child. He is my worst nightmare and he can't really understand the meaning of silence.

That was the first week when Feyre joined and after that she was really the happiest person for the day. She didn't stop smiling for a week remembering how that three year old child made me wash his piss. Yeah the exact time she entered my office.

Yesterday my cousin again called Feyre to ask me if I can take care of that alien of a child but I told Feyre to tell her that I have an important meeting to attend. I never knew Feyre would've used that to take revenge on me.

My nephew, Marcus loves Feyre and hates me. Just because I don't play with him. Feyre play games all the time and that's why Marcus loves her. Like seriously?

"Feyre you didn't-"

"Of course sir I didn't call her" She said.

I knew my Feyre was an angel she'll never do th-

"I just texted her that you are free for today and you are willing to take care of your lovely nephew " She said

"Feyre listen, I'm sorry I won't do this again I swear but please tell her that I have an urgent meeting" I begged her

"I'm so sorry sir, I texted her thirty minutes ago, she'll be here anytime-"

And then a loud knock interrupted us.

"I swear Feyre once I reach home you'll face consequences" I glared at her.

"That will happen when you'll be able to reach home perfectly and by looking at how much your nephew dislikes you, I don't think you'll reach home properly "

"Fey-"

"All the best sir"