27

I'm sitting in my office and Asher is again irritating the shit out of me

I'm sitting in my office and Asher is again irritating the shit out of me. Like why, why me. If he's upset about anything he can tell me, I won't mind but why is he irritating me?

The fact that I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch isn't anytime soon, is already irritating and Asher is just adding spice to my mood. Again a knock on my
door.

It's third time he's knocking my door and shoving food in front of my face. He isn't even eating it, the fact that I can't do anything to him while we are in his company is what he's taking advantage of.

My office isn't soundproof so if tried to do anything anyone will hear it and the gossip queen of this company, Sabrina's office is just beside me. If she heard anything, within an hour I'll be the trending topic and Asher is taking full advantage of it.

"Fey, wanna eat it? " He said swaying in front of me with a melodious tone.

I really want to ask his father, how can he make Asher the CEO of this company.
I haven't cursed for like two years but today after two years I'm using some words I didn't even knew existed. Today I realised that cursing is an emotion.

"Fey, what happened are you mad? " He said with a fake gasp.

I really want to punch him so hard so that he won't be able to talk shit for next two weeks. He's talking so lowly that no one can hear him besides me.

"Fey is getting angry" He whispered

What the fucking shit is wrong with this man. Can't this fucker do his own work and let me concentrate. Bloody hell I'll kill him. First stab him them cut his fingers then-

"You look like a blow-"

"What did you just say? "

"Nothing "

"No, you just said something I wasn't able to hear it properly " I said.

He just shrugged. That motherfucker was talking for two hours straight and when I asked him a question, he shrugged. Bloody hell give me a knife right now.

"Don't you have any work to do? " I asked him rubbing my forehead.

"You are my personal assistant you should know that, shouldn't ? " He smirked

That's true he already attended all his meetings. All his paper work is done so now he's free for today and that's why he chose to irritate me. It's not like I have work today, he is free and so am i. I'm reading my book but since the day we met I swear I'm on the same page I was on when I first came to his penthouse.

It was all fine but earlier before irritating me this man was seducing me. Nibbling my ear and sucking on my neck which he knows is way too sensitive to touch. Each and everytime he does this, I end up moaning.

That is when I started ignoring him but that doesn't made him stop instead he  continued until he came to know that I'm hungry and used that for irritating me.

5 hours, 5 bloody hours until I make him regret everything. Once we reach penthouse I'll tell him what i deserves after 8 terrible hours. I will make sure he doesn't repeat this mistake ever again.

But I just remembered something and now it's my time to smirk.