21

I woke up when I felt someone or something wet on my face

I woke up when I felt someone or something wet on my face. At first I thought it was Luke but when I woke up i saw Asher continuously kissing my face.
I got startled by the sudden change in my life.

"Good morning " He said sweetly as he smiled.

"What's wrong with you? " I asked him.

"No wait who are you?, where's my boss"
I asked him

"What the fuck Feyre? " He said scowling.

"Oh sorry, actually I am not used to this, my day starts with me breaking my alarm and then listening to my boss and watching him irritate the shit out of me"
I said.

"You-" He was trying to say something but I interrupted him.

"Okay just stop and let me kiss my baby"
I said.

He smirked and came closer to me but I pushed him of the couch and he fell with a thud. I ran towards Luke and started giving him wet kisses and he did the same. We both stopped when we heard someone groaning.

"Does my existence even matter? " He said as he rubbed his back due to pain.

"It does-"

"Thank-"

"Doesn't "

"Feyre, are you sure the confessions you made yesterday were for me and not for Luke" He asked me.

"Of course-"

"Finall-"

"Not"

"You" He said as he ran towards me.

I picked up Luke and we started to run for our lives or I am sure Asher will make sure we both regret our words.
No Luke didn't say anything but looking at his facial expression I know he will kill everyone.

But again the history repeated, my waist was soon covered with his arms and Luke, the love of my life just ran away.
I thought Luke loved me but ' sigh'
My first love ain't loyal.

"Please no " I begged him but now that doesn't matter because I'm already pinned on my bed as Asher grasped both my hands.

"Sure"

And with that the torture started. He started tickling my neck but this time he didn't stop. I was laughing so hard that tears were formed in the corner of my eye.

"We have to go to office" I said in between my laughs but he ignored and replied

"The same office I own? " He said and stopped.

"Than-"

I was going to say thank you to him for stopping but I wasn't able to complete my sentence as he started to tickle me again.

"I just gave you a break to breath dear I never said I'll stop" He said as he smirked evilly.

15 minutes, 15 minutes of pure torture and my stomach hurts now. I am still laughing and Asher isn't even helping me. He's just watching me enjoying the show.

'I do regret my words' but I won't admit it.

"Please stop "

"Sorry, a few kisses and I care for you will do for now" He said.

I just nodded not able to form words.
He stopped as he helped me up but only after a few kisses and sorry.

"I'm going to take shower" I said.

"Want me to join? " He asked.

"No thanks " I said with a fake smile as I heard a him laughing after that.

--

"So "

"So? "

"Who'll make the breakfast? " He asked.

"Let me tell you, I don't know how to cook" We both said in unison.

"But you were cooking that day? " He asked me.

"Yeah, that's the reason I eat snacks, just because I know how to cook" I said happily or more like sarcastically.

"But what about those toast and eggs? " He asked

"Oh yeah, salty eggs and burnt toasts ,they taste so heavenly " I said

"What about you I've seen you cooking so many times? " I asked him.

"You call that cooking ,I call it show off . I just did it to show you I can cook " He said.

"To be honest, I did the same"

"So"

"So? "

Guess we both are same 'sigh'