24

I flinched when I heard that voice

I flinched when I heard that voice. No it ain't a thunderstorm but worst. It's Feyre. She is looking for me with a knife in her hands. She's going to kill me. Why?

Just because while shifting I forgot to bring her earphones, her snacks and most importantly a book to calm her down.

I can't even find my earphones, I guess I left them in my office. All the snacks we ate during our movie time so we are out of them and I don't read books. I even left Luke with Haze so that he won't disturb our date so now he also can't save me.

So my situation right now is an angry Feyre outside my door clearly pissed because I shifted without telling her, there's no earphones, no snacks which are in her daily routine. No Luke and No books means Asher dead.

Half an hour ago as usual Feyre was looking for snacks but as the door of her room was opened she came to know that I shifted her things without her permission she was totally pissed off.

But then i assured her I won't do this again so she asked me for snacks. I told her we were out of snacks and that was the start of my end. Earphones to Luke, Luke to books and then to knife.

I locked myself in my room and right now I'm looking for my car keys. Feyre is standing outside with a knife threatening me and counting till ten.

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1-

"I got the keys" I said loudly

"Congratulations you were 0.5 seconds away from your death" She said as she smiled.

I sighed in relief as soon as those words left her mouth. Now the plan is to get her earphones, snacks, books or I'll be sleeping on the couch. I quickly took Feyre's hand and dragged her with me.

I just hope shops are open cause I'm not ready to face Feyre's wrath.

--

All shops were closed and Feyre is staring at me as if I'm her prey. If I don't get her snacks she'll definitely eat me me. I swear I haven't felt this scared. It feels like the only option we have now is Feyre's apartment.

My last hope and I'm sure it will be my last hope or last wish.

Feyre opened unlocked the door but when we entered her room it was filled with my favorite stuff. I looked at Feyre to see she's smiling now and for the first time she smirked, she actually did.

"What's all this? "

"Two can play the game"

"What so you mean? "

"Maybe Haze was there to help me too"

My eyes widened as she said those words.

"But how? "

Then she explained me that when I was behaving strange and avoiding her whenever she asked me about her apartment, she herself checked. When she entered the office she saw Haze and came to know about my plan but still wasn't aware of what I fully planned.

She decided to play a small game as I shifted her things without her concern and decided to give me a surprise with a small date in her apartment.

It was all what I expected a small candelight dinner with my favorite food.

"For once you really scared the shit out of me"

"But that's what I call surprise "

Moments shouldn't be captured, just enjoy the until they last but who knew it was just a start.