33

"Bloody hell, I'll kill them all" Asher exclaimed loudly as he ruined another piece of art in this room.

The reason is that we ain't going to the vacation planned by his mom. A few minutes ago his dad called us telling that some of his old friends and business partners are coming to meet Asher.

And now for two weeks we won't be able to meet each other as they are going to stay here in the penthouse with Asher. Our relationship is still a secret so we're still deciding where I'm going to stay.

But we can only think about it once Asher calms down. He was way too excited for our vacation but now he's disappointed and cursing his relatives.

To be honest I'm doing the same but I ain't showing. He's enough for breaking everything present in this room and cursing his relatives.

---------------

"Books"

"Packed" He replied.

"Headphones"

"On your neck" He replied.

"Snacks"

"You can buy" He replied

"Clothes"

"Already shifted" He replied.

Right now we're packing everything as we decided I'll stay in his company. Never knew he had a private bedroom that's one floor above his office. He used to stay there whenever he wanted his 'me' time.

"Those devils will be here anytime" He said and scowled.

"Devils?, they are your dad's friends " I said and laughed softly.

"Same thing" He said a frown still covering his face.

"I should leave now " I said.

"I'll drop you, give me your bag"

I gave him my bag as he took my hand and we started walking towards his car.

Soon we reached his company. It's currently 4 a.m. so there's nobody inside. We reached the elevator and Asher is still frowning. Soon we reached the room where I'll stay.

"This room is darker than my future" I said as soon as I saw the room.

"I like it that way" He said and shrugged.

"Bye" I said.

"Bye"He said and hugged me after kissing my cheek and forehead.

I wasn't able to reach his forehead so I decided to kiss his neck. He tensed up, looked at me with a ' stop it or you'll end up on that bed' look and soon after some time he left.

But not before telling me not to eat snacks  too much as he'll send food for me. Not to put my phone on silent until he's infront of me.

It's Friday and we are free for next two days so there is no chance for both of us to meet each other. He'll be busy with his guests and I'll be busy sleeping. We both are busy.
Especially me, right.

So let's just wait for Monday.

---------------------

Two days later

I miss you - Asher
I don't        - Me

( Fey 1 , Ash 0 )

Fuck ya   -  Asher
When?    -  Me

( Fey 2 ,  Ash  0 )

3 a.m.     -  Asher
With whom? Annabelle  - Me

This is what we've been doing for last two days every five minutes for timepass. Instead of talking to each other we're shitting or you may call it texting.

Yup, only five minutes each day. Thats it.

Now I think I should sleep before any ghost actually comes to fuck me.

_______

Why is there something around my waist?

Why is my body so hot?

"Aaaah" I shouted out loud.

"What? " Asher said as if there's nothing wrong with what just happened.

"3 a.m, a person laying next to me, half naked. What were you even expecting? "
I complained when I saw him shirtless.

"Will you shut up or you want me to kiss you so that you won't speak" He mumbled.

"You can't kiss me Asher" I said and layed  down again.

"So you trust me enough to let me kiss you" He said with a different emotion.

"Yeah I do but I don't think you have enough guts to ki-" And that was the last thing I said as Asher smirked.

Suddenly my throat was grabbed by his hands as his lips met mine. He kissed me roughly yet slowly as his hand was on the back of my neck now.

I was already out of breath but he kept kissing me while sucking my lower lip. He moved his hands all over my body as a moan escaped from my mouth. He used that moment and plunged his tongue inside my mouth.

He tilted my head for better access as he kissed me more deeply. The deadly grip of his hand on my neck was preventing me from taking a break.

He doesn't want to breath or what?

I pushed him lightly just to breath again as his smirk widened.

We just kissed?!!