-.Chapter Seventeen.-

IVE BEEN FUCKING GROUNDED HOLY FUCKIN SHITEEEE. IM SORREH BUT IM UPDATING THREE CHAPTERS SO THAT'LL SATISFY SOME OF YEE.

I DATE DOUCHES GUYS SO I DID A THING TO MY EX'S PICTURE😊

BUT ENJOY THIS BC WRITING A ZOMBIE ZIALL FIC NEXT.

LOVE YOU BITCHES FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME.

=====

"I dunno, bro." Zayn laughed. He was high as hell. Ed and his boyfriend Carl always had what he needed.

Weed.

They worked as Hitmen at one point put sucked so got fired.

Zayn exhales the smoke letting his brain sells go with it. He was so much more relaxed now that he had a chance to finally get away from it all.

"Dude, dude-" Carl laughed. "We should get out the Ouija board." He adds on coughing a bit.

"Yes!" Zayn dragged out the 's'.

"Maybe I can get ahold of a spirit that knows where Leah is." Zayn joked.

"You could, actually." Ed informs. Ed was all brain. He was incredibly smart. "Yeah, see, Ronald Weasley even said so!" Carl points.

"I will leave you!" Ed jokingly threatened.

"Get the board, twat." Zayn rolled his eyes taking another hit of the poke.

When Carl came back down with the board Zayn was completely faded. He was gone.

"Okay, how the hell does Satan work this?" Carl asks. "Shh, you may offend the ghosts." Zayn laughed hard.

"I'm hungry as shit. Can we eat ghosts?" He asks. "Damn, Zayn." Ed hushed him and they put their hand on the ouija boards wooden piece.

"So, you put your hand on the wooden circular thingy and it'll move." Carl says.

"It's called a p-" "Sh!" Zayn smacked Ed's arm. "Are there any spirits here with us?" Carl asks.

It didn't move.

"This is fucking dum-" Zayn was cut off when the piece was jerked to the word 'yes' at the bottom.

"Holy fuck-nuts!" Zayn randomly screeched. "Never let them get high together; mentally noting." Ed mumbled.

"Who is with us?" Carl asks as Ed got the paper and pencil ready. "A-N-D-Y." Carl spelled out loud.

"Oh my god." Zayn laughed. "Little bitch, where's Leah?" Zayn honestly was too high to think, but he did think Carl was doing it.

The piece suddenly went crazy and began to move around quickly spelling words.

"Fuck- Ed- write!" Carl screamed.

Zayn suddenly became a little more aware. "Alive, basement, Zayn, Niall, watch out. Danger." Ed said once it went to a halt.

"Leah--Zayn! She's alive in a basement somewhere!" Carl shrieked.

Zayn was half faded but he tried to comprehend it. "I have to find her." Zayn was trying to control his brain feeling numb from no stress.

"Why are Niall and Zayn in danger?" Carl asks.

"L-I-A-R." Carl spelled out. Who was a liar? "Why the fuck are you helping me, Andy?" Zayn spat. The board began to spell fast but nobody could keep up.

Suddenly the board slammed into Zayn's face, knocking him out. "Holy god." Carl breathes. "He'll be fine in the morning." Ed was writing.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." Ed gasped. "You know how Zayn asked why "Andy" was helping?" Ed asks and Carl nods. He showed Carl what the board had spelled out. Carl gasped as he read out loud.