-.Chapter Eleven.-

A/n: @ teethmarks WAS WONDERING HOW NIALL DOESNT RECOGNIZE ZAYN.

HE JUST... DOESNT.

Because of how much he has changed, guys. But this chapter is dedicated to him/her because y'know FEEDBACK IS LOVED BY ME.

Anywhore, HERES YA UPDATE.

-

The next day Zayn had dropped Aladdin off at Leah's house because she seen Aladdin and fell in love.

Zayn walked in and ignored Dawson whose eyes were following him.

At the company, each kill you have you have to write down in a booklet. And when you fill it up, you turn the booklet in.

He went to Josh's desk and opened the filing cabinet.

"You aren't supposed to be in here, Malik." Dawson crossed his arms. "Shut the fuck up, Dawson." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Are you looking for this?" Dawson pulled Nialls booklet out from his coat.

"Dawson, I don't wanna have to kill you. Well, I do, but I don't wanna be fired." Zayn shrugged.

"What are you gonna do if I threw it in the fireplace?" Dawson smirked and nods at the fireplace beside him.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" Zayn growled. Dawson looked at the book and shrugged. "Give me the job of killing Niall. That way you can find out every single question you have ever wondered." Dawson held the book out.

Zayn laughed bitterly.

He took the book from Dawson and threw it into the fireplace himself.

"You won't ever," Zayn stretched out the word, "touch Niall. Understand?" Zayn walked out.

Josh had to keep copies.

"Zayn? What were you doing in my office?" Josh asked walking in. "Who the fuck ordered Niall to kill me?!" Zayn slammed Josh against the wall and everyone got quiet.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Josh asked. "Niall told me one of you ordered him to kill me!" Zayn was furious.

"And you're going to believe Niall?" Josh flicked a questioning eyebrow. Zayn let it sync in.

What if Niall lied to him?

"Don't tell me you're starting to trust the boy?" Josh moves away from Zayn.

"I mean... I just- I just thought-" "The Zayn Malik getting tongue tied?" Dawson fake gasps.

"Shut up." Zayn pulled his blade out. The one Leah had given to him.

"You better go calm down, Zaynie." Dawson laughed. "He's right, Zayn. Calm down." Josh pats his back.

Zayn stormed out and Josh looked at Dawson. "Did he find out?" Josh asked. Dawson shook his head. "Good. Last thing we need is Horan opening his mouth about Zayn." Josh sighed.

"What if Zayn finds out?" Dawson asks. "Hell, he would never expect it." Josh chuckled.

"Why the hell don't you just kill him?" Dawson asks. "I need Niall dead first. Thank god Andy is gone, because he was helping Zayn. Once Niall is gone, then Zayn is next." Josh said.

Jake slowly poked his head back into his office and shut the door slowly. "Josh ordered Niall to kill Zayn."

-x-

Zayn walked into Starbucks and Nash greeted him with a smile. "Hey, uh.." Nash pulled Zayn aside and Zayn mentally groaned.

"Look, thank you so much for saving me." Nash smiled. Zayn smiled back in response and Nialls eyes lit up when he seen Zayn.