-.Chapter Eighteen.-

A/n: you better love me for the updates I had given you. Bc this story is far from over.

Knowing me, plot twists, bad endings, and drama.

This may or may not have a bad ending Idek depends on how I feel that day. I'm actually writing up the description for my next book. ❤️

List of fuckboys you should probably want to kill:

Dominic
Harry
Alex
Trevon
Zack

Love ya babes.

==============

It was ever so silent.

"What?" Niall spoke up. "When?" Louis asks. "Friday...?" Liam smiled hopeful they wouldn't get mad.

"You can't fucking do that! Why? I'm not losing another person." Niall scoffs.

"Guys, I have to. It was a last minute thing.." Liam shook his head. "And how the hell will you tell Austin?" Harry had hate fill his voice. Which was rare.

"Harry, please-"

"No! You can't just straight up leave!" Harry hissed. It was quiet again and Zayn was shocked and kinda disappointed. But he just watched it all happened.

"I'm going to tell him Thursday night." Liam sighed. "So, tomorrow night?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Guys, I love you all-"

"Liam why couldn't you have given me head at least?" Austin came downstairs. "Sorry, babe." Liam giggled, slightly uncomfortable at all of the sad and angry glances.

"How about we go on a date, yeah?" Liam stood up. "Sounds good. Movies?" Austin asked. Liam smiled at Austin and kissed him slowly.

"Whoa, why so nice?" Austin laughed lightly. "Because I love you." Liam simply grabbed Austin's hand and walked out of the door.

"This can't be happening. My best friend is moving and you can sit there fucking expressionless?" Niall randomly yelled at Zayn.

"Niall, calm down." Louis said quietly.

"Shut the hell up! You don't even feel anything? That's fucking heartless, Zack." Niall spat out his real-fake-name.

"Niall, look, we literally just made up so you kinda need to chill." Zayn said before he lost it. "Don't tell me what to fucking do." Niall laughed bitterly with tears in his eyes. Harry could tell Zayn snapped in his eyes.

"Babe, let's go.. Uh.. Outside." Louis pulled Harry outside very quickly to get out of the tension.

"Yeah, I'm heartless. You killed you're fucking boyfriend." Zayn fired back. "Stop bringing that up! Don't you have a baby to kill or something?!" Niall shoved Zayn.

Zayn allowed Niall to yell at him so he could tell back. But never in one million fucking years will he let anyone shove him.

Zayn balled his fist and punched Niall as hard as he could in the face. Niall was knocked unconscious and he was bleeding.

Zayn remembered how it felt to hurt people again. And hurting Niall made his goddamn day. He walked out with his keys and Harry and Louis walked back in shrieking.

When Zayn drove off he screamed as loud as he could because he really, really hates Niall.

Then his phone rang.

"What?!"

"Well, aren't we in a good mood, Mr. Zayn."

"Luke."