-.Chapter Eight.-

A/n: @zaynftniall THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVELY IDEAS BUT SORRY I COULDN'T USE 'EM XX Okay, guys, you guys are already assuming a happy ending?? LMAO MY HOW TO BREAK A HEART READERS KNOW I RARELY USE HAPPY ENDINGS.

Now, this story may have one. May not. Depends on my mood that im in when I write the final chapter. Guys, fr if you wanna be in/mentioned in  the story pm me like I have no problem.
PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN MAKE A TRAILER BC MY COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS AND IT WONT LET ME OPEN IMOVIE.

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN METIONS OF SELF-HARM. NOT ACTUAL SELF-HARMING, BUT MENTIONS.

PLease help me reach my goal of 2k reads, 300 votes, and 700 comments (leah).

I missed the bus today and walked across the street to a restruant with my friends Travis and Mikayla. Yup. Enjoy.

==

"Bitch, I said NOT to play Hide and Clap!" Louis shouts at The Conjuring. Zayn himself was scarier than this movie. Hell, Leah was too. Then again, that bitch was crazy. And cute.

"You okay, Niall?" Zayn chuckled at the smaller boy nearly shaking. The room was pitch black and Niall's telly was a flat screen. The smell of popcorn and candy filled the air. Niall rearranged the furniture to where all three love-seats were smashed together holding each couple plus Niall and Zayn.

"Yeah. Just a bit cold." Niall coughed trying not to sound like a scared school-girl. "I bet." Zayn whispered. "SH!" Austin threw his popcorn at the blanket they were sharing. Each of them shared one.

Harry and Louis got the Barbie blanket (Louis' choice), Austin and Liam had the Toy Story blanket (Liams choice), and Niall and Zayn had the Jonas Brothers blanket (Niall's choice). "Why tHE FUCK IS THERE HANDS CLAPPIN' IN THAT BITCHES EAR!?" Louis shrieks.

"Babe?" Harry smiled sweetly.
"Yes, love?"
"Shut the fuck up, please."
"Yes, love."

Zayn actually giggled at how whipped they had one another. Niall jumped and Zayn smirked at his fear. Niall deserved fear. Then Zayn's face fell when Niall laid his head on Zayn's shoulder. He started freaking out.

'What the fuck is it doing?!'
'Don't breathe, maybe it will leave.'
'How do I move it?'
'Maybe if you fake sneeze it will fall off.'

Zayn just sorta froze and hoped  Niall had to get up. "Hey, Zee, could you get me some more soda?" Harry leaned over the two arm rests. "Sure thing." Zayn jumped up and walked into the kitchedn coolly.  He poured Harry some soda and got a text from Dawson.

Still haven't killed him, have you? -Dawson

I'll kill you. -Z xx

We shall see, my friend. We shall see. -Dawson

Zayn returned and gave Harry his cup back and sat down then covered up again. He actually got into the movie for awhile until Nialls arm did a thing. A thing where his hand rested on Zayns leg a little too close to an area.

'What do I say? Excuse me sir, please keep your hands away from my crotch thank you.' Zayn thinks.

Niall removed his hand to get popcorn and Zayn thanked God because he would have chopped off something. Within thirty minutes all of the boys were passed out. Niall had fallen asleep on Zayn's lap while Zayn slept on the arm rest.

Harrys head was beside Zayns.

"I knew you couldn't do it, Malik." Dawson smirks at the boys. He may or may not have followed them here. He walked to the table and went through Niall's messages hoping to find Naill's parents and where they were at.

"Gotchya." Dawson whispers and left leaving the phone where it was.

-

Zayn wakes up and Niall was sprawled out on his lap. He smirked and pushed Niall off. "What the fuck!" Niall shoots up. "Wake up." Zayn got up. "Your sleepy voice is hot as hell." Liam comments raising up and stretching.

"I try." Zayn yawned and sat back down after his stretch.

"What time is it?" Louis rubbed his eyes. "Ten-'Tirdy-seven." Niall said sleepily. "Mother fuck!" Zayn jumped up. "What's wrong?" Niall asked. "I gotta go.. I had fun you guys." Zayn rushed and got his keys.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked worriedly.

"I just.. Bye." Zayn walked out swearing under his breath as he got in his car and drove way past the speed limit. For the first time in thirteen years he missed a kill. He was supposed to kill a little boy named Donald at nine-thirty.

Zayn rushed to HQ (because Niall's house was only 15 minutes away) and he was hoping to God Dawson didn't get his kill. He would possibly be okay if Leah got it. When he arrived to HQ in only 7 minutes he ran inside.

"I never thought I'd see the day when Zayn Malik missed a kill." Dawson snickered as he walked in. "Zayn, I sent Leah out to get him." Josh shook his head. "Fire him." Dawson comments.

"I will fucking kill you." Zayn growled and Josh tugged him back.

"I will shove your dick up your ass, Malik." Dawson laughed, thinking it was a smart insult. "I like it up the ass." Zayn scowled forgetting Dawson was straight. Dawson kinda shut up after that one.

"Malik, if you miss another kill I'm not firing you," Josh said and Zayn was relieved. "But I will give the job of killing Niall to Dawson." Josh said with a sigh and shake of the head. Dawson laughed, "Already got his mum." Dawson sat down and leaned back in a swivel chair.

Zayn snapped.

"You what?!" Zayn screamed and the entire HQ knew what was going to go down. "Yeah, I mean, you killed my best friend I killed your boyfriends mum." Dawson shrugged trying to play cool.

"He's not my boyfriend." Zayn clenched his fist and eyes breathing harshly. The Hulk would come out any minute now for what Josh knew.

"Ya' sure? I mean, you looked pretty comfortable on the couch with him." Dawson shrugs. "Dawson, thats enou-" But Dawson cuts Eleanor off, "You see, I remember Niall. He's quite cute, yeah? C'mon, Zaynie-boy. Not even you can disagree." Dawson got an inch from Zayn and pats Zayn's cheek.

"I'll make sure you miss that kill, Malik." Dawson said angrily. Zayn screamed and put his hand around Dawsons neck slamming him against the wall with one hand. He was dangling from the floor fighting for air.

"Listen here, Dawson," Zayn squeezed tighter, "you don't know what you got yourself into. Niall doesn't, Liam doesn't, Harry doesn't, Austin doesn't, Louis doesn't, and Andy didn't. I'd back the fuck up." Zayn dropped him and Josh knew Dawson deserved it.

Zayn walked out ready to go home. He got in his car and stayed there for a second. He then sent Niall a text.

Hey, sorry to bail. Important shit happened. Forgive me? -Z xx

Forever and always!(: -N xx

That was one of the worst memories yet. One of the most painful memories.

Fifteen-year-old Zayn paced in the hospital and bit his nails. "Zayn, sit down.." Harry tried to calm his friend down. "I hope to God he's alive." Zayn was nearly at tears. "Niall Horan?" A red-headed nurse calls.

Zayn bolted.

"Room number 214. He's just woken up." She smiled sadly. Zayn walked in the elevator with Harry. "Zayn, calm do-" "MY BOYFRIEND JUST TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF!" Zayn yelled with tears of frustration.

Harry jumped back. "I'm so sorry, Haz." Zayn hugged Harry. "It's okay, Zayn. I understand how it feels." Harry nods. They both walk silently to room 214. "Go. I'll wait." Harry nods. Zayn walked in and seen Niall a lot more pale than usual.

He seen the bandages wrapped around both arms.

Zayn winced and walked in. "Hey babe.." Zayn said wanting to sob at the horrible condition his boyfriend was in. "Hey, Zayn..." Niall smiled. Zayn couldn't hold it back. Hot tears ran down his cheeks as he looked down.

"Zayn, please don't.." Niall whispered. "Niall, I love you more than anything in this world. I don't know what the fuck I would do without you," Zayn laughed sadly. "I can't afford to lose the best thinf thats ever happened to me." Zayn mumbled.

"Zayn, I'm sorry." Niall cried. "Please just know that you are worth it. you were put here for a reason and you don't need to leave until it's time." Zayn said so, so sadly. "How do I know when it's time?" Niall asked.

"You'll feel it." Zayn kissed Niall's forehead.

"Promise to stay with me no matter what. And to be mine no matter what happens." Zayn said. Niall smiled. "Forever and always."

After that, it became their thing. After every cute sentence they said forever and always. It was their phrase. And Zayn loved it. Because it's a promise he knew Niall wouldn't break.

Zayn tore out from his memory and looked at the steering wheel. For the first time in years he felt one emotion besides hate.

Pain.