-.Chapter Nineteen.-

A/n: CHAPTER SEVENTEEN WAS PRIVATE?? I GUESS YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO READ BC ITS SEXUAL. ALOT HAPPENS SO FOLLOW, REFRESH YOUR THING, AND READ.

You guys, I cannot WAIT until you read this chapter. I know I have lost a lot of readers due to my lack of updates.

Stick with me. xx

THE BABY IN THE PICTURE IS MY FUCKING NEPHEW BOW BC HES CUTE ❤️

Do you ever stop singing Zayn's high note BC you gotta let the king shine? Zayn is the second coming of Christ. I swear.

What if Jesus was gay-- and the entire time we were saying "ah, men."

Goodbye by Who Is Fancy is my fave bye.

I love ya guys.

====

"Why the name Lamb?" Leah asks as Zayn sat in her flat a week later. "I dunno, it was the best I could come up with." Zayn shrugged.

"How about Vanilla? She's white." Leah suggest. "So is cu-" "Don't even finish that sentence." Leah laughs.

"Okay, Vanilla it is." Zayn giggled and pets the puppy's head. "I gotta leave. Liam's movin and he wants us to be there to say goodbye." Zayn stood up and pets Vanillas head one last time.

"She eats at 7:30, she likes to play until 8:00, let her watch telly for at least twenty, give her a treat, let her use the bathroom, then put her to bed." Zayn informs Leah.

"Mother of shit it does more than I do." Leah groans. Zayn laughed and nodded. "It can watch gay porn with you." Zayn joked.

"Yes! But anyways, I thought you -like- knocked Niall out?" Leah asks. "I gotta go. Thanks for the favor." Zayn said and walked out.

Truth was, he had no clue what would happen.

-

"Please believe me, this isn't easy; I just need to say goodbye." Zayn sang to himself as he pulled up to Niall's place.

All of the boys were on the porch.

"Hey Zee." Louis smiled lightly. Zayn though they'd be mad at him for hitting Niall.

"You missed it, when you left--Niall like-- passed out and busted his nose. He fell on the table is what he said." Harry explained.

'He lied to them.' Zayn says in his head, almost relieved.

"You okay, mate?" Zayn looked at Austin who was kinda staring blankly at the road. "Fine." Austin mumbled.

Zayn knew it was a lie. He had felt Austin's pain, too, at once. Niall walks out of the house and avoids eye contact with Zayn.

Zayn seen Nialls cheek was bruised. He honestly didn't want to hit him that hard.

Or maybe he did.

"Your dog is cute." Harry said to Zayn. "What's her name?" Louis asks. "Vanilla." Zayn said with a half-smile-half-frown.

"How's Carrot?" Niall asks Austin. "Fine, I guess." Austin shrugged. "Yeah, Dusty is starting to tear up the sofa." Louis rolled his eyes.

"But at least she's cute?" Harry smiles innocently. Louis kissed Harry and laughed.

Just as Zayn was going to tell them to stop fonding, Liam's car arrived. Zayn seen Austin tense up a little.

"You would think the bags in the back wouldn't fit, but they did." Liam joked lightly as he got out. All of the boys walked to the car and Liam sighed.