-. Chapter Twenty-Three .-

A/n: that moment when you really really love them and you wanna cuddle and take pictures but you wanna hurt them for making you feel things.

Oh my god. I left my binder in my ex-boyfriends class and he gave it to me, right?

So like I opened it to look at my math homework and cry but then I found a piece of paper that said,

"Alli, you're probably the most amazing girl I've met. I'm sorry for being an ass... You hold a special place in my heart, babe. I love you." -Dominic

and I'm lIKE WHAT THE FUckK?? WhY WOULd YoU MAKEe MeE FEEl ThiNGS?!??!!!??!

I
PUBLISHED
A
NEW
STORY
TAKE
A
LOOK
BC
ITS
THE
NEW
STORY
IM
WRITING
AFTER
HITMAN.
'The Silent Beat of a Butterfly's Wings'.

Anyways, enjoys the chapter babes. ❤️

REMEMBER: READ MY NEW STORY. ITS THE ONE ILL BE WORKING ON. ITS CALLED
'THE SILENT BEAT OF A BUTTERFLYS WINGS.'

=======

The movie they had saw was pretty hilarious.

"And that teenage girl Juliette flipped shit because we were gay and asked for or numbers?" Niall laughed as they walked home.

They walked to the movies because it wasn't far.

"Yeah. Is it bad that we gave it to her?" Zayn asks. "She's a pretty young girl, though. Too bad I love dick." Niall shrugged and Zayn laughed.

"How did you find out you were gay?" Zayn asks Niall. "Well, I had a crush on Harry before I met Zayn. It was all weird how it ended up playing out." Niall shrugged. "What about you?" Niall asks.

"I never really thought about it. Like, guys were never on my mind until I met this one guy... I thought he was cute. It didn't freak me out- I was just like "oh, he's cute". And then we started hanging out and I just liked him. Then I fell in love." Zayn shrugged.

"Who was it?" Niall asks.

Zayn bit his lip. "His name was Nelson." Zayn lied. "That's the shittiest name." Niall chuckled. "No offense to any Nelsons out there." Niall looked around.

"You've been in love though?" Niall asked Zayn. Zayn nodded. "What happened?" He asks.

"He just left me. It nearly killed me." Zayn said which was the partial truth. "He sounds like an ass, Zee." Niall looked down.

"He is sometimes." Zayn shrugged. "You still stay in touch..?" Niall asked kinda sad.

"Not really. I hate him... But he knows how to sneak up and make me feel things." Zayn said mostly to himself.

"I feel you. One minute Zayn is completely off my mind then it's like... It all comes back in waves." Niall looked outwards and he could see his house.

"Mine are more like tsunami tides." Zayn said casually. Niall laughed a little and shook his head.

"I feel the same way with you as I felt with Zayn. It scares me because I never thought I could love again." Niall said quietly.

'He loves me.' Zayn said mentally cheering because he was one step closer to killing him.

"Does the fact that I killed my boyfriend not frighten you?" Niall asks Zayn. Zayn shrugged and shook his head.

"I mean, you had a reason." Zayn had to push the sentence out of his mouth. He was pissed at himself because he had to say that.

They arrived to Nialls house.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" Niall asks. "Yeah." Zayn said breathlessly. And once again, Zayn forgets about everything.

Niall's eyes were shining with the moon gleaming in them. He pushed his hand through Niall's hair and placed the 'Z' chain out of his jacket.

"Maybe it's best if you remember him. Because he sure as hell remembers you." Zayn whispers.
"How do you know?" Niall mumbles.

"You're unforgettable, love." Zayn wasn't speaking as Zee that time. He was speaking as Zayn Malik.

For a moment, Zayn could have sworn his lips brushed Niall's. "Kiss already!" Harry yelled as he opened Niall's door.

They slowly pull back and blush. "Dammit, Haz! You ruined the moment!" Louis groaned from inside as they walk in.

"Louis, get out of their business, mate." Liam said with an attitude. "Chill, bro." Zayn said calmly. "Don't tell me what the fuck to do, Zee." Liam snapped.

"Liam, chill." Austin said.

"You're gonna take his s-" Zayn grabbed Liam by the shirt and pulled him close.

"Calm. Down. Liam." Zayn said through his teeth. Liam pushed back and sat down with a huff.

"Look, I didn't want Austin to feel bad. If he kept thinking of you he would feel bad." Zayn told Liam.

Liam thought about it for a moment. "You're right... I'm sorry, Zee. I really need to get away from this stress." Liam sighed.

"I can help you." Austin jokes with a wink.

Liam smirks at his boyfriend. "Let's go." Liam pulled Austin upstairs. "I was joking, Liam-" "it's daddy." Liam hissed and dragged him upstairs.

"Right in the daddy kink." Zayn groaned. "I JUST WASHED THOSE SHEETS!" Niall yelled after them.

"Poor boy." Louis shook his head. "Why can't I be fucked?" Zayn whined. "Because you are the fuck-er not the fuck-ee." Harry said.

"True." Zayn nodded with a chuckled.

Louis phone buzzed and he groaned. "I gotta go pick up Dusty, I'll be right back." Louis mumbles as he grabbed his keys.

He kissed Harry with a smile. "I love you, Hazza." Louis kissed him again. "I love you, too, Lou." Harry grinned.

Louis walked out and put his keys back in his pocket. He walked to the end of the road and growled.

"What the hell do you want?" Louis asks. "I'm sorry, love. But I believe you owe me one fuck. After all, I did give you the weed."

"I was high and you took advantage of that. I don't want to fuck you." Louis was angry.

"Too bad, my dear. Let's go to my car, shall we?"

"You're sick, man." Louis follows.

"I prefer disturbed."

"Let's get this over with, Dude. And you cannot fucking tell Harry."

Josh smiled and flicked his cigarette out, "Why on earth would I do that?"

-

The next day Harry wakes up and Louis isn't there. Niall and Zayn are cuddled on the couch watching some movie.

"Where's Louis?" Harry rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Well, he didn't come back last night but your phone was buzzing like crazy so I assumed he called you." Zayn shrugs.

Harry grabbed his phone and seen it was 2 new messages and 1 new voicemail.

He clicked on the messages.

'He's quite the slut for me, isn't he? xx'

There was a picture of Louis sucking off someone in a car. Harry scrolled to the next message.

'God he looks amazing around it.' And it was a picture of Louis riding the mysterious man.

Harry began shaking as he listen to the voicemail.

"God... I'm about to.. I'm close, babe." Louis voice was cut off when the voicemail ended.

"Oh my god." Harry said shakily. "What's wrong, mate?" Niall sat up when he seen tears in Harry's eyes.

"He's cheating on me."