-.Chapter One.-

A/n: Oh my goodness, I cant wait to start this! I know it's not going to get popular, but It really is worth writing for the few that wanna read it.  

Once again, thank you Grace for confirming it for me. Without you, I would not be near as successful. Leah tysm for reading also omfg you gonna love it. 

Warning: This story will contain violent scenes, rape, Smut, mentions of self-harm, and drug abuse. If this makes you feel uncomfortable, please do not read xx 

===

Zayn's eyes adjusts to the dull lighting in his room. It was lit up by one lamp that was on his night stand. His house was very large. But he lived all alone. He was used to it. He had lived by himself for 5 years.  

He had a routine: 

Take a shower 

Get dressed 

Listen to voicemails 

Go to HQ.

Zayn loved listening to his voicemails. Voicemails was when he put his bluetooth on his ear and listened to the offers. Whoever payed him the highest to kill then he would go for it. But he made sure to do all of his 'costumers' because killing was his life.  

Head Quarters was the one place Zayn spent 90% of his time. The place where all of the 'assassins' go. There were a total of 28 in bradford and Zayn was number one. It may seem a little boring, but it was probably the most exciting to Zayn. 

It was all ran by Josh Devine. The 'boss' you could say. 

But nobody was Zayn's boss.  

Zayn got dressed and put on his bluetooth for voicemails. "Nine hundred pounds for a little girl? Hell yes." Zayn writes down the clients name and number. He listened through a few more as he walked out the door and began to walk down the street. 

HQ was Josh's house. It was the biggest house in Bradford, but little did they know the danger behind the door. Zayn stopped when a familiar voice was on his voicemails. Andy. Andy was the second best assassin in Bradford. They were always at each others throats.

"Hey, Zaynie. I know it must be a surprise hearing my voice on your little bluetooth. Anyway, I was at starbucks the other day drinking my manly coffee. And when my waitor came to my table I was very surprised to see who it was. You remember Niall, yeah? Hahaha, he was quite shocked to see me. I just acted like I didn't know him, but I figured you would want to know that. Zayn, this is your shot. Don't let me take it."

Zayn stood still on the sidewalk. 

He clenched his fist and eyes and bit his tongue. He pushed the memories back but they were tumbling on him like a ton of bricks. He groaned as the memories filled his mind. Memories that took years to forget.

"No, you little homo!" Thirteen-year-old Zayn laughs pushing his best friend Harry. It was their first day of eighth grade. Zayn always enjoyed school because his best friend Grace Hayes was Marcus Hayes's little sister. Marcus was the most popular guy in school.  

He was a senior and head of the football (soccer) team. Everyone knew not to mess with Zayn. "Zayn, you have to try it!" Harry was laughing his ass off. "I do not want a blowjob from your boyfriend." Zayn was giggling. Harry met a guy-Lewis Timline or something- and they just met yesterday after a year of dating. 

Zayn hasn't met him yet. 

"Hey, boys!" Marcus ruffles Zayn's hair. "How's everyone treating you?" He asks. "Pretty good." Harry smiled. "What's going on over there?" Zayn points at the group of seniors in a circle. The three walk over and see a small blonde in the floor. 

"..Little dork! Reading a girly book? He's gay!" Zack says. Zack was a douchebag. He kicked the small boy in the side and he yelps. "Hey! Stop!" Zayn says. "And who are you? His boyfriend?" Zack scoffs.  

The group got quiet and backed up.  

"Yeah, maybe I am!" Zayn said out of fury.  

"Back the fuck up, Zack. He's basically my little brother."Marcus says. Zack looks shocked and stutters. "Fuck off!" Zayn jerks the book away and the group walked away. Marcus left when the bell rang.  

"I'll head to class." Harry hugged Zayn and jogged off. Zayn looked at the book and helped the blonde up. "I love this book." Zayn smiled. The blonde just put his black framed glasses back on his nose. 

"What class?" Zayn asks.  

"Ms. Blevins." The blonde comments. "She's a major bitch. She's also the band director and she literally yells all of the time is what my friend Alli says." Zayn walked him to his class. 

"Yeah, I was in band last year. I had to quit. i got picked on too much for being gay." The boy admits softly. "By who?" Zayn asked. "Donald McClain and Jackson Wooden." Niall said. "Didn't they die last year in a wreck?" Zayn asked. 

"Yeah... A wreck." Niall comments softly. 

"What's your name?" Zayn asked looking at the weird look on his face. "Niall Horan." Niall said. "And they picked on you for being gay? Thank God you are." Zayn flirts. Niall blushed and looked down. 

"Here's your class." Zayn stopped at the door.  

"Oh, by the way, you can start hanging with me. I think you're very.. attractive." Zayn winks and walked off. 

Niall liked Zayn.

Zayn opened his eyes and ran. He ran until his feet were numb and he ran straight into Josh's house. He looked for Perrie. Perrie was the Hitman stylist. Along with Eleanor Clader. He remembered when Harry left him for Niall.  

He found Perrie and pulled her to him. "I want this blonde out of my hair. I want it pure dark brown." He orders. He looked at Jake Miller which was the person who gave them tattoo's. If there was anyone he liked in the Hitman company it was Jake. 

"I want a snake tattoo on my shoulder." He hissed. He sat in a chair. "CHOP CHOP!" Zayn shouts. People surrounded him and his fury began to nip at him. He remembered how Niall gave him the lifestyle he had now.  

Niall Horan was the 'sweet' one. The one that everyone loved. Get to know Niall, and you'll see the secrets he hid so well.  

He planned on going to starbucks and finding Niall.  

He didn't care if his memories got the best of him. He was going to find, hunt, and kill Niall Horan.

No matter what it fucking took.