-.Chapter Seven.-

A/n: Guys thank you so much for everything! Now, you guys are asking about two things:

1. The Z and N chains. Zayn has the N chain and Niall has the Z chain.

2. Doesn't Niall recognize him? No, he doesn't. He had a makeover earlier in the story, plus the last time Niall had seen Zayn he was 17. Zayn "Zee" looks wayyyy different with muscle and stubble. And a thicker accent.

Please help me reach 1.5k reads, 250 votes, and 400 comments (leah).

==

Zayn stood at Niall's doorstep waiting for Niall to answer. He knew when he walked in the memories would attack him, but he just held his breath. It was storming out so his shirt was soaked from the rain.

Niall opened the door and gasped, "Im so sorry! Come in." Niall pulled Zayn in. "My power just went out, hope you don't mind." Niall shut the door. There were candles lit everywhere.

Niall walked into the back and came back with sweats and a white shirt.
"The bathroom is right there." Niall points.

'I know.' Zayn thinks.

Zayn walked into the bathroom and it was lit up by a single candle. He slipped from his clothing and quickly changed into the ones Niall had given him. When he walked out he sat on the sofa across from Niall.

There were two sofas and a long table holding candles in the middle of them.

"Where'd the boys go to?" Zayn asked. "They all went to the movies, but then returned to Louis and Harry's house for an all-gay-sleep-over, I guess." Niall joked. Zayn chuckled falsely.

"Hey, I'm sorry for.. uh... Yesterday." Niall scratched the back of his head. "I was a bit tipsy." Niall admits. "It's okay. I understand how you feel about Zine."
"Zayn."

"Whatever."

Niall looked at Zayn and shrugged. "I just miss 'im is all." Niall sighed. "If you don't mind me asking... Where were you when Zayn died?" Zayn asks, really wanting that response.

"Work." Niall lied. Zayn cracked his knuckles and nods. "Where did you work?" Zayn asks. "Are we playing twenty questions?" Niall asked quickly. "No, I was just.." "You are kinda like him, y'know?" Niall looked at him.

Zayn froze a little. "Yeah?" Zayn looked at the ground. "I mean, you looked nothing like him. But just.. the vibe you give off. You're so chill all of the time." Niall explained.
"Thank you..?" Zayn gave a questioning look.

"Yeah, I mean-" Thunder suddenly shook the house. "Fuck, what the hell is God doing up there?!" Niall looked up. Zayn let out a fake laugh. Zayn looked on Niall's arm and seen something black crawling on him.

"Niall, there's a spider on your arm." Zayn said calmly. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT ZEE GET IT OFF!" Niall screamed. Zayn loved other peoples fear. He busted out laughing.

"ZEE, GET IT!" Niall was jumping around. "ITS GOING TO BITE ME AND I DO NOT HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF BEING SPIDERMAN!" Niall cried.

Zayn flicked it off laughing and Niall was breathing harshly.

Zayn sat back down and Niall was shaking. "Is this your house?" Zayn changed the subject. "Yeah. My parents moved and I stayed here, but sadly my mum is using my car to move." Niall groans."I think It's bedtime for you." Zayn chuckled and got up. "Yes, Daddy." Niall laughed.

'Fuck,' Zayn thinks, 'Right in the daddy kink.'

"The guest room is right next to mine." Niall pulled Zayn upstairs and to the bedrooms. He knew this house all too well. "I gotta leave early in the morning because work. Swing by later on tomorrow, yeah?" Niall smiled.