-.Chapter Twelve.-

A/n: GUYS I REMEMBER WHEN ESCAPE HAD THIS MANY READS N STUFF. GOOD TIMES. GUESSS WHHHAATTT? MY DOUCHELORD EX IS BACK. CHECK THE MULTIMEADIA FOR WHAT HE SAID TO ME.

IF YOU WISH TO CUSS HIM OUT HIS KIK IS HazzaLeah1201 AND HIS NUMBER IS 423-903-7148

LMAO I LOVE YOU GUYS.

ENJOY LOSERS.

-

"And you really thought that?" Niall laughed at something Luke had said.

There was 3 minutes until closing and Zee hadn't came in yet. ".... Me?" Luke asked something.

"Huh? I'm sorry I'm in my own world." Niall shook his head. "I said, would you go on a date with me?" Luke smiled.

"When?" Niall asks.

"Tonight." Luke held Nialls hand. Niall felt weird holding Luke's hand. He hadn't had a boyfriend since... Since Zayn.

He didn't know why, but Zee seemed to take all of the memories and slam them back into Nialls face without meaning.

"Yes." Niall nods looking out the window. "I hope I didn't piss him off." Louis mumbled locking the back door and sitting on the counter.

"It was probably Austin." Harry snapped. "What the fuck Harry? Chill." Liam interjects.

"He's just mad because he lost another friend like he did that Zayn guy." Austin huffed.

Niall's entire face heated up.

"Austin shut your fucking mouth! Zayn will always be more fucking important than you and you're just mad because Liam likes Zee more than he'll ever like you! I don't wanna hear shit come out your mother fuckin' mouth!" Niall yelled.

It got quiet.

Niall was never, ever the type to snap like that. He had never said anything like that before.

"It's quite... A coincidence that Zee and Zayn are so similar, yeah?" Luke changed the subject.

"Maybe that's why I like him so much." Niall blurts and Luke's face dropped.

"As a friend, I mean. Because he brings back some of the good memories too. He's like Zayn... But way different." Niall said quietly.

They all knew Niall hated talking about Zayn. "We probably would have loved him." Louis said running Nialls back.

'How fucking stupid are they?' Luke thinks to himself.

Luke knew it was Zayn because of two things Niall probably hasnt taken time to notice.

1: Zayn's eyes weren't Hazel.. They were golden. And Luke knew it was Zayn when Zayn looked at him and his eyes turned into coal. Pure hate.

2. The tattoo on his hand that had July 23 in cursive. It was a tiny tattoo, but Luke knew it.

It was the day Niall and Zayn got together.

Luke despised Zayn because Zayn got everything he fucking wanted. And Luke never did.

He swore to Zayn he'd get Niall. But when Zayn said "over my dead body," Luke didn't know he meant literally.

"Im going to head home, you guys. Luke, call me when you're gonna pick me up, yeah?" Niall smiled sadly.

Niall walks out and got into his car.

He didn't know if he had pissed Zee off or what. Maybe he was mad at Austin and Liam?

As he drove off he began to worry. What if he mad Zee mad because of Luke?

'No... He doesn't like you.' Niall shook his head. But Zee never said rather he did or not.

He found himself pulling up at Zee's house. When he got out he noticed that Zayn wasn't there, but his door was wide open.

Niall didn't hear Aladdin either.

He walked into Zee's house and he seen that his house was a mess. And it was a fairly large mansion so that's saying something.

"Niall! Nice to see you." Said a voice behind him. He turned around and gasped a little.

"D-Dawson?" Niall stuttered.

"No, it's Satan." Dawson rolled his eyes. "There's not that big of a difference there." Niall muttered.

"What the hell are you doing in Zee's house!?" Niall then spotted a gun under the cliche cushion. He grabbed it and pointed it at Dawson.

"Not so friendly, are we?" Dawson threw his hands up. "I was just looking for... Zee's dog." Dawson chucked.

"But I found him." Dawson nodded.

"Get. Out." Zayn growled in Dawson's ear. Dawson didn't know when he had arrived, but Dawson came with only a knife.

"Now." Zayn barked and Dawson laughed and walked out. Zayn looked at his house and groaned.

"I'll help clean up if you'd like." Niall suggests. "No, no." Zayn turned on Aladdin waiting for his puppy to come running to him.

When he didn't, Zayn started to panic. "Where's Aladdin?" Zayn said calmly.

"Dawson said he was looking--- oh shit." Niall and Zayn bolt upstairs into Zayn's bedroom.

Zayn let out a cry when he seen his puppy stabbed to death on the bed.

"Oh my god!" Zayn touched his once-live puppy. "Oh my god..." Zayn repeats with tears bundled in his eyes.

"Zee, I-" "Just get the fuck out!" Zayn yelled. Niall slowly leaves and for the first time in years- Zayn cried.

He sobbed because as always what he loves is now gone. Aladdin was the one thing that brought him happiness and now he was dead.

He was more mad at himself than anything.

He let himself believe that happiness actually existed for him. He trusted Niall for a minute.

Suddenly his tears went away as rage filled his body once again. The light in his eyes disappeared and he looked in the mirror.

"I'm not falling for you this time, Horan. Happiness doesn't exist."

And with that one sentence he grabbed his gun and he was headed straight to Dawson's house.