-.Chapter Four.-

A/n: gUYS LOOK IYS 467 READS AND ALMOST 100 VOTES AND ALREADY 116 COMMENTS. I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS STORY INTO FULL GEAR SO YOU CAN SEE NIALLS PAST AND MORE HISTORY BETWEEN THE BOYS.

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH @ZiallSmut YOU ARE MY FAVE ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE READING THIS IM LEGIT CRYING RN IM FANGIRLING AND I CANNOT JUST ASDFGHJKL; THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. 

Please comment/vote. Help me reach my goal of 1k reads, 120 comments, and 100 votes!(:

==

Zayn had been texting Niall for the rest of the day. The guys wanted him to swing by again when they were off, and they were off now as Zayn sat waiting impatiently. 

"You know, this got could be some kinda' murderer!" Niall joked to Zayn. Zayn laughed along hoping his cover wasn't blown. Thank God for the new make over from Perrie. He looked much older. "How old are you, Zee?" Liam asked. 

"Twenty-Five." Zayn smiled.

"IM TWENTY-SIX! AHA! IN YOUR FACE!" Louis yells jokingly, sitting in front of Zayn. He wondered how Harry and Niall didn't recognize the name. But thank God they were stupid. They sat at the table outside in the sun. 

"Well, we are all the same age, actually. But Austin is twenty. Harry is twenty four." Louis explains. "Im hot, at least." Austin comments sitting next to Louis as Harry got the other side of his boyfriend. Liam sat next to Zayn and beside Austin.

Niall sat beside Zayn.

"I feel like we're picking up a prostitute." Harry chuckled. "Maybe I am." Zayn winked. They all bust out laughing. Austin's phone fell and Niall's hand quickly caught it. "I will never understand your quick reflexes." Austin grabbed it and put it in his pocket.

'Its a Hitman thing.' Zayn wanted to say. 

"You look so familiar." Harry looked into Zayn's eyes. he looked away quickly. "Oh, really?" Zayn played it coolly. "Hey, you have your own man." Niall jokes. Zayn felt anger flare inside him when a memory came in mind at the one sentence. 

"Zayn, what the hell? If my parents find out, Im dead!" Niall crawled out of his window and landed a perfect flip. "Ironic." Seventeen-year-old Zayn giggled. "You can kill people, but can't sneak out?" He lifts an eyebrow. 

"Im coming!" Harry jumps out the window and fell into the bushes. :"Shit, Haz! Die quieter!" Zayn hissed half-way kidding. "You can take me to where ever the hell you are going. Ill get Lou to come pick me up, actually." Harry punched in a number.

Niall got in the car and  Zayn drove off. "It's 5 minutes until our 6 year anniversary. I wanna take you somewhere." Zayn kissed Nialls hand. He drove with the other and Niall watched as they pulled up into a field. 

"Its beautiful." Niall looked at the night sky.

Zayn pulled the bed of his truck out and sat on it with Niall. "You know, I never knew how much you would mean to me." Zayn said. "It all started with some bullies." Niall rolled his eyes. "Yeah. But Im thankful,  y'know?" Zayn looked at the scars on Nialls wrists and frowned.

"Stop looking at them.." Niall mumbled covering them.

"They make you who you are. They show that even you were trying to escape your demons." Zayn kissed his wrist. "10.." Zayn smiled. 

"9." Niall caught on and kissed Zayns lips. 

Their lips moved slowly at first, but the kiss got hungrier. "PICTURE!" You hear Harry yell from behind. "Fuck off!" Zayn flipped him off and he and Louis drove away. They must have followed them.

"5.." Zayn scoots on top of Niall and layes him on his back. "4." Niall reattached their lips and kissed harder as Zayn's grinds down on him. "3-" Niall lets out a soft moan. "2." Zayn chuckles pulling back. "One." Niall finished. 

"Happy anniversary, babe."

That night is the one night Zayn cannot escape. The one memory that grabs his mind every now and then. The night they actually made love. Not fucked, it was full of love and passion. 

And Zayn will never forget that.

"...Zee? Zee, you okay man?" Louis asked. 

"Huh? Oh- yeah." Zayn looked at Niall and the rage burned him and he felt a feeling in his throat. One he hadn't had since the day the incident happened. Tears burned the back of his eyes but he regained his strength and blinked them back. 

"I....I gotta go."  Zayn got up and simply walked to his car. "Zee, wait!" Niall pushed up from his chair. Zayn got in his car and he sped the fuck off. He wasn't tearing up over Niall. He could swear that. 

He teared because he remembered the one thing that killed him most. 

"FUCK!" Zayn yelled out of anger. He arrived home and slammed the door shut when he got in. Zayn kicked the door, hit the wall, kicked items over, threw furniture, and went on a rampage. He threw himself in bed and screamed into his pillow. 

"He turned on his back and closed his eyes. He wanted the memories to leave. Then he could kill Niall faster. He felt a burning passion of hate towards Niall. 

Zayn let out a long breath and decided he would simply sleep although it was six p.m. He was exhausted. 

"Don't think you've weakened me, Horan. Im still coming for you."

-

Zayn's eyes open due to a ding from his phone. 

Hey Zee. I hope you're okay. I hope the boys didn't offend you. They are just playful. Text me back when you can. -Niall xx

Niall, Im fine. Honest. It wasn't the boys. I don't wanna talk about it. -Zee xx

Thank God. Meet up after work tomorrow with us? Same time? -Niall xx

Sounds good, Niall. -Zayn xx

Zayn looked at his 'ZAP' tattoo. He had gotten it when he and Niall we're still together. He forgot to hide it. Maybe all that bleach went to Nialls head by now. Maybe he's just so oblivious Zayn can pull this off. 

Because -so far- he was doing a pretty damn good job of it.