P r o l o g u e

"Niall, whats the surprise?" Zayn laughs with joy as his boyfriend drove quietly down a dirt road. Niall's palms were sweaty as he forced a smile. "You'll see babe." Niall giggled softly. Niall looked at his boyfriends smile againand his heart broke.

He didn't want to do this.

Zayn held Niall's hand happily and sang to the car music. He love his blonde boyfriend. Niall was always sweet. Hell, they hardly ever fought. Zayn was so happy. He had gotten Niall an engagement ring last week. He wanted to pop the question tonight.

"We're here." Niall said flatly. Zayn got out of the car and Niall lead him into the woods. 

"Niall, you're amazing." Zayn stopped Niall to press their lips together. Their lips moved in sync and Niall felt tears come to his eyes. They pull back and walk into the middle of the woods. Niall stopped."What are you doing?" Zayn turned around to Niall pointing a gun at him.

"Niall?!" Zayn was worried.

"I'm so sorry, Zee." Niall let a tear roll down his cheek as he shot the gun. Zayn fell to the ground with a grunt. "I love you." Niall took off and left Zayn in tears. He screamed help, but no one came. The bullet went trough his abdomen and he stood up.

Zayn's light brown eyes got darker, his heart was torn, his feelings turned to rage. 

"I will get you back, Niall," Zayn growls to himself as he doubled over, "no matter how fucking long it takes."

a/n: IS IT OKAY??? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. THERES SO MUCH PLANNED FOR IT. 15 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR ME TO CONTINUE.