-. Chapter Twenty-Two .-

An: that moment when you turn your shower nob an inch bc it's too cold then it feels like the wrath of hell is going down your back.

There's lots of Conner and Austin lately And Zayn's sorta going soft (ha). But me and my twists.

ANYWAYS YOU GUYS NEW STORY PUBLISHED TODAY.

The Silent Beat of a Butterfly's Wings.

YEONEDLAJEBL MEGAN, GRACE, AND TORRI TYSM FOR THE CONFIRMATION.

ONCE HITMAN IS OVER, ILL UPDATE THAT. BUT FOR NOW CHECK IT OUT BC YOU NEED TO.

Enjoy babes. ❤️

-

Liam awakens in the house he dreaded waking in. He wakes up and looked around the room.

"Fuck." Liam sighed. It had been a month and three days since he had spoken to any of the boys.

He got up and walked upstairs. "Where's the goddamn cereal..." Liam pulled out Lucky Charms and some milk.

He angrily poured himself cereal and ate it aggressively. "What's the cereal ever do to you, love." He walks in.

"Leave me alone. I'm not horny. I'm hungry." Liam jerks away. "That wasn't the deal, babe. You still owe me two weeks." He ran his hands down Liam's abs.

Liam casually checks his phone and a text from a familiar number appears on his phone along with tons of messages from the boys (and not one from Austin in 3 days). The number had a picture sent with it.

Doesn't his mouth look good around my cooocccckk? Haaa. His mouth feels good. Too bad you never experienced it, Liam. xx

It was a picture of Austin giving Conner head.

Suddenly Liam's entire body bursts with anger. "Fuck off, man!" Liam pushes him away.

"Then I'll tell him. All about your past. And how you lied." He hisses.

"I don't even fucking care. I'm going back home to my boys." Liam began to pack his things.

"And you won't fucking stop me, Josh."

-

"Yeah, but did you guys fuck?" Louis asks Austin straight up. "No." Austin groans. "He used a dildo on me. I lost my virginity to a dildo." Austin joked.

"At least we know he's kinky." Harry shrugged. There was a knock at the door and Austin jumps up when he remembers Conner was coming over.

He opened the door and Conner smiles. "Hiya, cutie." Conner said with a wink. Austin let him in and Louis' mouth dropped.

"You are almost as hot at Zee." Harry comments. "Bullshit Zee is the second coming of Christ." Niall scoffed.

"Anyways," Austin rolled his eyes, "this is Louis, Harry, Niall, and Zee." Austin introduced. "You're Zee? Fuck, you are hotter than me." Conner examined Zayn's shirtless body.

"Watch out, his boyfriend he's jealous." Harry jokes. "Oh you guys are dating?" Conner asks Niall.

"Not yet." Niall replies coolly.

"Yet." Conner laughed and took a seat next to Austin. "You look familiar, Conner. Have I seen you somewhere?" Louis asks.

"Uh--- why-- no. I don't think so, at least." Conner shifts in his seat uncomfortably. "Hm." Louis nods knowing he's seen him.

"So why didn't you fuck him?" Zayn blurts out. "Zee!" Austin literally hissed.

"That's for the 5th date." Conner winked. "So are you guys, like, a thing?" Harry asks. "Not yet." Conner shrugged.