Keep It Quiet |Shubman Gill*

Warnings - smut, contains hand kink

If you are uncomfortable then you should probably skip this chapter. I wasn't sure of posting this. So you guys do let me know if I should stop writing smut.
Words - 1118
Paring- reader x Shubman Gill
Location - Mumbai, India
A/N - So basically there's a very little plot and pure smut. I am aware of all the pending requests. I'm gonna write all of them. It's just that I don't want to disappoint anyone of you so it might take a little longer. Thank you for understanding.

Third person's POV -

6:30 AM, your place

'Shub..'
'You like that don't you baby girl.'

'Yes.' you whimpered.
'Tell me what you need...wake up Y/N...wake up sweetheart!'

You hummed and flutter open your eyes as Shubman shook you. There he was, standing on the edge of your bed in nothing but a towel.

'Morning sweetheart.' he smiled.
'Morning.' you replied.

'Sorry didn't wanted to wake you up but I'm leaving for practice.'
'What practice? It's 6:30 in the morning.' you said pointing at the clock.

He had just got home before 3 days from the test match against England. He came to meet you yesterday for the first time after returning to India. You two had lots of cuddles last night and you missed that so friggin much.

'There's T20s coming up sweetheart. I have to give my best. And I need to go to my place then I'll go to the ground from there soo..' he said as he walked towards the mirror.
'Oh okay.' you said sitting up.

'By the way you were talking in your sleep just now.' he said putting on a shirt.
'Really? What was I saying?' you asked.

'My name. And did I mention, you were moaning.' he smirked.
'Mmmhmm it was a really good dream' you smiled.

'Did it include our alone naked time?'
'Yes totally.' you answered.

'We can make it real tonight after the party.' he said as he pressed his lips into yours.
'Wait what party.' you said immediately breaking the kiss.

'The dinner party. At Ishan's place....'
'Right I forgot about that.' you facepalmed.

'Sorry I have to go right now but I'll meet you there. And then I'm gonna make you scream my name baby.' He whispered in your ear sending a shiver down your spine.

You two have this really special relationship. He was there when you were at your worst and you were there for him in his lows. He lets his guard down around you and you do the same.

The whole day you couldn't help but think about him and that dream. That man makes you feel so good in ways you never imagined.
_____________________

8:30 PM Ishan's place

The dinner was very nice. You and the girls had made lasagna, some roasted vegetables and pineapple pudding.

The 'always so cheery' Abhay was telling how he and Shub pranked Shreyas and Ishan. They had replaced the raspberry jam with mustard in their filled doughnuts.

'I mean you should've seen their faces. The disgust oh my god!' Abhay cackled.
'Shreyas was like, are you sure these are doughnuts?' laughed Shubman.

You just stared him. How handsome he is. This time he didn't shave and scruffy Shubman is the hottest. He gave you the most sweetest smile in the world when he caught you staring. You blushed and looked down on your lap.

You continued eating again. Shub licked his fingers and that was it for you. Those perfect hands. That one time when he did the J-turn, so freaking hot. He can make you come just with his fingers. You could feel the wetness pooling between your legs.

'No no no no stop thinking about his hands..' you mumbled under your breath.
'Are you okay Y/N?' Shubman asked raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah of course.' you whispered.
'You're thinking about them aren't you?' he said as he rolled up this sleeves.

Unable to answer, you just nodded.
'You want them so badly?' he asked and squeezed your thigh.

'Don't do that.' you gasped.
'I think you need some help. Don't you?' he smirked.
Again you couldn't say anything rather a little moan escaped your mouth. You were burning up tonight.

He excused himself and went up the stairs which lead to the guest bedroom. To avoid suspicion you go upstairs after five minutes. Who were you kidding? They already know but you don't care.

You knew the door was slightly open and you knew he was there so without wasting any time you stepped inside.

He was there sitting on the edge of the bed. He saw you and smirked.

'So bad huh?' he said as he stood up and took steps towards you.
'Yes' was all that you could answer.

He pinned you on the wall and kissed you hard. His tongue was trying to get access of your mouth and you gladly give him. It had been months without each other's touch. He then went down on your throat.

'On the bed. Strip.' he said as he placed hot kisses on your neck. You obeyed him.

You slipped off your skirt with your panties and sat on the bed with your legs crossed.

'Bad girl. You couldn't even wait till we got home?' he said as he got down on his knees.
'Why don't you spread your legs for me baby girl.' he purrs.

And you did. His smile faded and his expressions turned dark when he saw your core.

'So wet for me aren't you?' he said as this hand moved up your thigh. You thought finally he was going to touch you but he barely grazed your folds.

'Stop teasing Gill.' you whimper.
He doesn't say anything further and slipped his hand in your folds. You moaned loudly as you couldn't help it.

He quickly covered your mouth with his other hand.
'Y/N I know I told you that I'm gonna make you scream but baby, you need to be a good girl and keep it quiet. Do you understand?' he said and you nodded.

He was back on you now. He added not one but two fingers and started pumping. You gripped on his shoulders. Your head fell backwards and you closed your eyes as he pleasured you with his fingers.

'You're so damn hot.' he groaned.
When he added his third finger you knew you were close.

'That's it sweetheart make yourself come all over my fingers.'
'Mmmm Shub' you moaned softly and fell back on the bed when your orgasm hit you.

He stood up and smirked, 'Oh we are not quite done yet baby girl.'

______________________