When he gets you Flowers [part1]

Author's note -
hello lovelies! how are you all doing? I had to take some time off sorry, well I'm mostly off, all the time lol....So I've taken this flower language writing prompts off of Tumblr by evelynwrites. There will be total four parts to this...
happy reading ✨

Warnings - Angst and Violencesong - Demons by Imagine Dragons

song - Demons by Imagine Dragons

Third person's POV -

You hissed as the strong sun rays penetrated through the open window and fell on your bare skin. You opened your eyes and came back to earth from the dreams of wonderland.

You lazily looked for your phone on the nightstand and accidentally knocked off a vase. Luckily it didn't break. You carefully picked all the flowers up and put them back in the vase on the nightstand. There you see a small note with your name on it. 

Good morning gorgeous. I might be gone before you wake up...leaving this little token of love for you.
- Shubman

That's when you notice them. Dahlia. Your favourite. You read the note again and smile to yourself.

Then you walked over to the bathroom in a half asleep state. You wavered on the last step as you were little sore after last night. Not that you're complaining.

You washed down your face and glanced yourself in the mirror with all the water droplets falling from your chin. You titled your neck a little and traced the marks there with your fingers tips.

You chuckled seeing those dark red-purplish hickeys on your neck and some on top of your breasts as well.
You missed it. You missed him.

He was gone for his T20 series for one and a half month. The series was not very good for the boys. They were backlashed and were being heavily trolled on the internet as well. But it's part of the game right? it has ups and downs, you can't just always win. The boys had a really hard time and just wanted to go home, to their families.

And Shubman directly came to you after landing in India....

You take a quick shower and got ready in a flash of time. A rather nutty but bitter aroma came from down the kitchen outside when you were doing your hair.

You thought Shubman had left as it was already too late. 10 am to be exact. So you went downstairs and a small heap of luggage near the main door confirmed that he was still here.

'Morning my love! Glad I caught you. I was just leaving!' Shubman smiled across the the room from the stove island.
'Good morning!' you smiled.