Apology | Shreyas Iyer*

Warnings - there is no plot, it's just straight up smut, no minors, oral (female receiving), fingering Words - 1497Characters - reader x Shreyas Iyer A/N - Let's pretend Shreyas doesn't have that horrible haircut in this OS

Words - 1497
Characters - reader x Shreyas Iyer
A/N - Let's pretend Shreyas doesn't have that horrible haircut in this OS. I love Shrey but please what the fuck is that. I was very sleepy when I finished this so ignore my mistakes. happy reading!! and also, Good morning 👹
_________________

Third Person's POV -

Your eyes fluttered open as felt soft kisses on your shoulder.

'y/n wake up..' your boyfriend said softly in your ear, caressing your back. You hummed as you felt his warm hand trailed down from your midriff to the hips.

It was probably very early because you could barely open your eyes.
'y/n...' he said again.

The night before you had promised your boyfriend a head after the match if he wins it (KKR vs RCB). So you were waiting for him at the hotel. But he got caught up in interviews and stuff and got back very late. You had already dozed off by then.

He came back 1:30-ish and saw you asleep on the bed, wearing his favourite shirt. You loved the shirt because it was his and also because you liked how it felt on your bare skin. It had a comfort.

You were very tired as well so he decided to sleep. He took a quick shower and climbed onto the bed beside you. He notices that the shirt had gone up to your hips and it seemed like you weren't wearing anything under the shirt. He lifted it up to confirm it, and he was right. You were completely naked ready for him. Never in his life he had regretted so much to leave you waiting like this. You were there so gorgeous and perfectly laid out for him to claim. But you were asleep and he didn't wanted to disturb you. He kills his nasty thoughts of doing things with you and goes to sleep.

He is a morning person and so he was always up by 6:30 (at most). He thought he'd lie down with you for a minute then maybe go for a run. As he wrapped his arms completely around you, he felt you grinding onto him. It wasn't intentional you just wanted to snuggle into him and feel his warmth.

He was already hard the night before seeing you naked like that and right now your ass was grinding right onto his length. It was making him hard. He placed a few strands of hair back to kiss your neck and slowly unbuttoned the shirt and kissed your shoulder lightly in the hope that you would wake up. He slid his hand beneath the half unbuttoned shirt and squeezed your breast making you gasp.

You rolled over to meet his gaze. This eyes were full blown and hazy. You kissed him, your hands immediately found their way into his hairs.

His lips were soft. The kiss was slow and sweet and you kind of melted into it. But he broke it and shifted a bit. He settled in between your legs and kissed you again, his one hand cupping your face and the other grabbing your thigh. You let his tongue slide into your mouth. You fought a little but then gave up. He's dominant, He's always dominant.