Pochards and Demoiselle Cranes

Words - 2641Characters - researcher!Y/N x researcher!Ishan, researcher!Abhishek SharmaLocation - Nerina Bird Sanctuary (fictional place)A/N - sooo this one shot was inspired by the dream I had last week

Words - 2641
Characters - researcher!Y/N x researcher!Ishan, researcher!Abhishek Sharma
Location - Nerina Bird Sanctuary (fictional place)
A/N - sooo this one shot was inspired by the dream I had last week. This will have another parts ♥️

Terminologies -

1. Research biologists : who studies the natural world, using the latest scientific tools and techniques in both laboratory settings and the outdoors, to understand how living systems work. Not necessarily using lab every time.

2. PhD : Doctorate of Philosophy
A PhD degree typically involves students independently conducting original and significant research in a specific field or subject, before producing a publication-worthy thesis.

3. Pochards : any of various rather heavy-bodied diving ducks (especially genus Aythya) with a large head and with feet and legs placed far back under the body.

4. Demoiselle crane (Grus virgo) : Is a species of migratory crane. The bird is symbolically significant in the culture of India, where it is known as Koonj or Kurjaa.

5. WII : Wildlife Institute of India

6. Y/N : Your Name

_______________________________

Third person's POV -

'Y/N we'll be late! Come on!!!!' Abhay said pointing his wrist watch.
'Ugh Abhay chill out. I wasn't given a particular time to reach the sanctuary.' Y/N rolled her eyes.

'That is for you. Because you're working on your own project. I'm working under someone.' he glared she as she was packing last of her things.

Y/N and Abhay, the best of friends. Absolutely inseparable. They passed high school, graduated and now just completed their masters together. Abhay was already working under one of the seniors at the university in a project even before the masters were over. Y/N where as began her own research work after completion of her studies.

Now it was finally the time to leave the city and to head over to her 'home' for next 5 years, the Nerina Bird Sanctuary.

'Vaise ek baat batao, I've never ever interacted with our senior. Man he's hot uff.'
'You too? most of the girls in our college is crushing on him. Not you too. And besides he's not a relationship material.' he huffed.

The hot dark-brown eyed senior everyone keeps talking about. Ishan Kishan, he's a rather warm and trustworthy person. He can be stubborn and impatient but he's able to mange stressful situations very efficiently. His deep voice and arm tattoos makes him even more hotter. He can be domineering. Specialist in Aves and small mammals (wolves, hyenas, foxes, jackals, honey badgers etc..)