Only Love Can Hurt Like This |Shubman Gill

Warnings - Angst, heartbreakWords - 1520Characters - Y/N x Shubman GillA/N - This chapter was not edited sorry

Words - 1520
Characters - Y/N x Shubman Gill
A/N - This chapter was not edited sorry. You can ask me if you have any doubts.

[terminologies - Y/N - Your Name, Y/BF/N - Your BestFriend's Name.]

Third Person's POV -

Does he like me? Or am I just his friend?
The question popped into your head.

It was your normal average horrible day. The practical was shitty and lectures were even worse. But that wasn't the bad part.

Shubie, your friend.....not exactly friend but he was something. Him, the Shuman Gill was ignoring you since 3 days. He just came back yesterday from his trip. Before leaving you had said, 'I'll miss you.' and since then he's hasn't talked to you.

You usually text him good morning after waking up.... but he didn't reply today. Maybe he's busy you thought.

You got ready, skipped breakfast and went to college.
Your practical was gonna start at 9 so you rushed into the lab. There you saw Shubman sitting and laughing with his friends. You went and settled down beside him.

He didn't even say hi to you and continued to talk with his friends. You felt weird so you stood up and went to your friends.

You and Shubie had started talking just recently before few months when you were on a college trip at Ranthambhore National park.

He was your classmate for last 3 years but you two never had a interaction. In fact it was him who approached you after you came back from the trip. You two had even gone out alone couple of times from there on.

Shubie and you were totally opposite. He was a extrovert and you were an absolute introvert. He had anger issues and you were the most calmest person in the university. His friends didn't like your friends and your friends didn't like his.

Nevertheless his company felt nice, it felt warm. Most importantly you felt good taking to him. And every single time, his damn smile melts your heart. Not to forget he was a gentleman and a total sweetheart.

But today he was ignoring you very badly. He didn't came to you during lunch or in the evening lectures. Now you couldn't take it.

'Confront him.' your bestie said.
'Huh? I should?' you asked.
'Of course.' she shook her head.

So you went straight right upto him and asked him in front of the whole class, 'Why are you fucking ignoring me?'
'I am not ignoring you!' he said plainly.
'I just didn't felt like talking to you.' he added.
'Okay.' you replied and stormed out of there.

You were furious. What the fuck was that. Tears were almost ready to flow from your eyes when you heard somebody calling you.

'Y/N/N!!'
'Wait!' he said.