Your First Kiss

[Y/n - Your name, Y/N/N - Your nick name.]

S H U B M A N    G I L L

You and Shubman had developed a very good bond. In the night he would sneak out into your bedroom and you two cuddle till late night or you sometimes fell asleep in his arms while talking.

Today he was going out with his friends so he wasn't going to come. Late night you were watching your favorite horror show and eating your favorite ice-cream.

You were so lost in your TV that your didn't even notice Shubman climbing up the window and entering your room.

'Can I have a bite?' he said making you jump.
'Aaahhhh BLOODY HELL!!!!!' you screamed.

'Shhhhhhhh!! you wanna wake your family or what?' he said and kept his hand on your mouth.

'Kya ho raha hai upar? Y/n itni raat ko kyun chillai?' your mum shouted.
'Uh nothing mumma!! I um voh horror show dekh rahi thi isiliye.' you made it up.

'Go to sleep naa beta!! Kal college nahi hai kya tumari?' she said.
'Yes mum I'm sleeping.' you replied.

'Really Shubman? The window? And you said you weren't going to come.' you said in one go and then continued eating your ice-cream.
'Well I was missing you and I knew you would be wide awake. So I here I am.' he said showing his dimples.

'Here.' you said and give him a spoonful of your favourite ice-cream.
'Mmm. Your taste is not so bad.' he said.

'Oh I have a great taste in everything!!' you said.
'Of course. Take me for example.' he said smirking.

And in no time he connected his lips to yours. It was sweet and soft. After pulling out he whispered,
'You're so unbelievably beautiful.' and kissed your forehead. You blushed.

Then you and him talked for sometime and finally you felt asleep in his arms. So he gently placed your head on the pillow, jumped through the window and went home.

_____________________

A B H I S H E K S H A R M A

India had won the semifinals and reached the finale of T-20 World Cup. Their opponents were one other than New Zealand. It was just an hour before the match and Abhay was in the team.

When you went to meet him in the dressing room he was there all alone, totally freaking out. He was moving here and there continuously.

'Just breathe!! Just breath! BREATH!!' he was yelling.
'Abhay?' you said and his eyes lit up seeing you.

'Y/N!! Hey!!' he greeted.
'Are you alright?' you asked.

'Yes no. NO. No I'm NOT OKAY!! Today is finals and captain told me to open!! Can you believe that!' he said overjoyed.
'Oh my gosh!! That's great!!' You squealed.

'Yeah I know Y/N/N !! But what if I couldn't make enough runs or get a golden duck by Boult Sir or worse, a diamond duck!!'
'Abhay look at me!!'

'Oh I'm gonna be the worst opening batsman ever! EVER!! God I'm I'm.....I can't play. I'm not going on the field.' he started rambling.
Instead of saying something you just kissed him. He held his breath when you kissed. But then he responded and your lips moved in sync.

When you broke the kiss he was like,
'That was so amazing! Can I get another one?'
'No!! Look Abhay!!' you said cupping your hands on his face,
' You don't need to be worry about anything! You're a great player and everyone knows it. You'll be fine.'

He smiled and gave you a tight hug.
'Am I interrupting something?' said the captain Virat Kohli who was standing behind you two.

'Um no absolutely not.' said Abhay.
'Well then get yourself on the field young man!!' he said.