Werewolves |Ishan Kishan

Requested by - Riddhima23 Warnings - Fluffy fluff Words - 1358Paring- Riddhima x Ishan Kishan  Location - unknown

Warnings - Fluffy fluff
Words - 1358
Paring- Riddhima x Ishan Kishan
Location - unknown

Third Person's POV -

[6:00 pm]
Today was beautiful! Monsoon had set in and it was raining very heavily since afternoon.

And for our dear Riddhima, this was the perfect weather. She loved rain so much. She was feeling good and had decided to ask 'him' out today.

Riddhima had liked Ishan for a long time now. And she decided that this was it. Today is the day. She had made up her mind that she'll ask him out today. She didn't call him to give him a surprise.

When she reached his house she saw her best friend Nia's car parked there.
'Why would she be here?' Riddhima wondered.

His dad let her in and she went straight to his room.
But after what she saw she wished she hadn't come to his place without calling him.

Nia and Ishan were kissing.

Her best friend and the boy she liked? This was horrible. For a long time Riddhima didn't date anyone. She thought she would be never able to put her guard down with anyone. But with Ishan she did. And it turned out that he liked somebody else.

She just left without saying anything to anyone and went home. She sighed and sat on the window couch.

Her house was in the middle of the woods so whenever she felt down she just go in there, spend some time and come back

Her house was in the middle of the woods so whenever she felt down she just go in there, spend some time and come back. So why not now?

The weather was worst by now and it was 7:30. But she didn't care. She just left her house. Nor did she put on a raincoat or carried her phone with her. Not that the phone would work in such conditions but still. It was full moon tonight but the sky was covered with dark clouds so it was pitch dark. Wolves were howling nearby, which made it feel like a horror movie.