The Dog Did It|Abhishek Sharma*

Warnings - smut 18+ [please don't read if you're uncomfortable!] (fingering, female receiving, little dirty talking), mostly fluff, aftercare (though I'm not sure if that's a warning!)Words - 2531Characters - reader x Abhishek Sharma Location - So...

Words - 2531
Characters - reader x Abhishek Sharma
Location - South Australia
A/N - This is my first time writing smut so forgive me for my mistakes, if any. I have used a writing prompt which I have highlighted in bold letters. Also the chapter is not edited. Sorry.

____________________

Third Person's POV :

'And Ishan Kishan smashes a six! THEY DID IT! India have won ladies and gentlemen!!' the commentator said on the mic and everybody started jumping with joy.

You, along with Shubman's and Ishan's girlfriend were sitting in the stands, congratulated and hugged one another.

___________________

After all the post match thingies all of you went back to your hotel to take some rest.

[7:00 pm*]
There was just a gap of 2 hours in between this party they having. You decided to get some shuteye as you and girls had reached just an hour before the match.

You told Abhay to wake you up but that idiot forgot and realised it just before 45 minutes to the party. Abhay already got dressed and was watching the match highlights sitting on the bed.

'Y/n come on we're getting late sweetheart!' Abhay shouted.
'Abhay you go on na! I'll join you later.' you replied.

'Ugh fine. But jaldi aao!' he said turning off the tv and walking towards the door.
You sighed when you heard his footsteps fading.

You were completely ready actually. But a little sceptical about your outfit. It's not like that it looked bad! It was so perfect. Hugging your every curve, showing off your cleavage, not too much though just a tad. It was a nice Toffee satin balcony corset dress. You decided to pair them up with your sexy black heels. Too much thigh slit? You questioned yourself.

Just then you heard someone knock the door.
'y/n? It's me, Sia and Nadia is with me.' she said.

Nadia, Ishan's girlfriend and Sia, Shubman's girlfriend. I can ask them! You thought and quickly opened the door.

'Hey' Nadia smiled.
'You guys! I need you help!' you choked out.

'What is it?' Sia asked.
'My...dress?' you said hesitatingly.