losing my mind | I. Kishan*

Warnings - smut, no minors [fingering, male receiving, dry humping, praise kink,] It's dirty

Warnings - smut, no minors [fingering, male receiving, dry humping, praise kink,] It's dirty. Male receiving is between the cuts if you're uncomfortable.
Word Count - 3173
Characters - reader x Ishan Kishan
Location - Mumbai, India
A/N - Okay first I need holy water. Second, this chapter is not edited. Third, this is it for now. I have exams in two days. I'll see you all after 15th <3 then I'll try to complete all the pending requests. Love you all, happy reading

[y/n - your name]
________

Third Person's POV -

You were debating with yourself. With hands on your hips, two dresses which you picked up from your closet in front of you. You thought for a moment then decided to go with the short sequin one on the left.

On the ahead of the SA tour of India, your Brother Rohit had organised a party for the team. He knew you hated socialising,
'Come on! there will be Anushka and Athiya there. I know you love them. It will be fun..' he had said.

He knew you didn't like to hangout with cricketers. You didn't hate them but just...But that was not entirely true. He was unaware of the fact that you were in a secret relationship with the 25year old wicket keeper batsman from the team. It had just been 6 months or so since you started seeing him and you two were already all over each other.

Rohit was almost 12 years older than you. He and Ritika loved you so much and pampered you all the time. Though Rohit is overprotective sometimes, well most of the times. You had to tell him, or he was going to find out eventually. And when he does, he will be very angry either way.

You lazily put on the dress as these thoughts flooded your mind.
'Ugh seriously!' you muttered when you struggled to zip it from the back.

'Hey y/n! Where are you?' you heard your bhabi call you at your door.
'In here!' you replied from the closet.

'Y/n! Look! I'm so confused! which one is better?' she asked moving her head side to side to show her two different earrings.
'I think the left one?'

'Yeah? I liked that one better!' she nodded.
'You're here on the perfect time!! zip me up please!' you said gesturing you back.

'Sure!' she smiled.
'My my you look amazing! Koi to aaj tumhare pyaar main padne wala hai..Koi pasand nahi aata kya tumhe, itne acche ladke hai sab' she said.

'Bhabi noo!!' you slightly frown.
'I know, I know. I'll stop...' she rolled her eyes.

These were just her tricks. She had suspicions about you dating someone from the team but she wasn't sure who. And now she was hell bent to find him.