How You Met

[Y/N - Your Name.]

S H U B M A N G I L L

You and your friend planned to go Starbucks to have your favorite frappuccino.

You entered the shop and saw a empty table in the corner so walked in that direction. But someone accidentally bumped into you and spilled his drink on you.

'Oh God!! I'm so sorry. I was talking to my friend and I didn't notice you.' he said immediately handing you loads of tissues.
'My dress!! you idiot! You—' you said but as you saw who it was, you were too dumbfounded to speak further.

'I'm really very sorry!! What's your name?' he asked.
'Y/N' you answered absolutely in shock that you are talking to the real Shubman Gill. And besides him was the another hottie, Abhishek Sharma.

'Can I buy you a new dress Y/N?' he asked.
'Noo no I Uh it's it's fine.' you stammered.

'Let me make it up to you!! At least come sit with us and have a drink.' he said.
And you politely said no to him because he was just being nice and he didn't need to do that. But after he insisted a couple of times you finally agreed.

After cleaning your dress you four sat, talked, had some drinks and parted after an hour.

'hey!' he said when you were just about to leave.
'yes?' you replied.
He suddenly snatched your phone and typed something. After giving it back to you he said,
'I definitely wanna buy you a dress so.. I'll see you again.'

He gave you his number. Before going away he winked making you blush.

___________________________

A B H I S H E K S H A R M A

You just came back from California yesterday to stay with your family for a while.

You were watching your favorite series when your brother Shubman interrupted,

'Hey bandariya!! Get ready right now.'
You groaned as you didn't wanted to leave your series.

'Get up right now or Aishe hi utha ke leke jaunga!!' he threatened you.

And obviously you didn't wanted to go so you made an excuse.
'My head hurts bhai. I feel weakness.' you said putting your hands on your head.

'It's because of the jet lag. Mum didn't cook anything so for sure we're going out. We'll grab a bite for you. Take rest.' he said and closed the door behind.

It was unbelievable that he believed you. For the first time there was only you, your series, the rainy day and your bed. Just perfect.

They left after half an hour. You binged watched the series. After an hour you felt hungry so you went to downstairs. But you saw that someone was breaking into your house through the kitchen window.

You take one of Shubman's baseball bat and went near that guy. You tried to hit him but you missed him. He wrapped his hands around your from back.

'Let me go or I'm gonna call the police.' you shouted.
'Lo karlo baat chor khud police bulane laga....' he laughed.
'Mr. Thief let me go. Main tumhe nahi chodungi' you said in the accent.

'Pehli baar suna ke chor ke pass American accent hai!!' he again started laughing.

You manged to free yourself from him and grabbed the bat from the ground and hit him on the shoulder.