wildflowers?how cliché | SG • CL

Warnings - flufff, jealous Shubman  Word Count  - 2811Characters - reader x Shubman Gill, Charles Leclerc Location - Ahmedabad, Ranthambore National ParkA/N - I wrote this with the context of the boys' little vacation in Ranthambore

Word Count - 2811
Characters - reader x Shubman Gill, Charles Leclerc
Location - Ahmedabad, Ranthambore National Park
A/N - I wrote this with the context of the boys' little vacation in Ranthambore. Shubman wasn't there I think but anyways love you all, happy reading ✨ and also this chapter is not edited..
Summary - You and Shubman were friends and he really liked you but he never admitted his feelings up until he sees you with Charles and gets jealous.
________________

Third Person's POV -

It was the time for most amazing months of the year, the Indian Premiere League was here. And you were way too excited for your favourites to clash, Shubman and Ishan. And to double up the excitement your best friend Charles was going to join you at the stadium. Yes Charles, the Charles Leclerc.

You were best friend with him and it was natural that wherever he goes, the camera goes. All the people who saw him were in a state of confusion. And if that was not enough, the camera kept on showing him on the big screen.

'Dekhiye to zaara, humare Indian team ke sitare niche ground pe to hai hi, ek aur bade sitare match ka luft utha rahe hai. Yeh Cricket aur F1 ka crossover kaise ho gaya?' said the commentator.

The whole crowd was going crazy. Crazy and baffled at the same time because it was almost impossible for him to be here in a IPL cricket match and plus seeing you beside him. They had already seen you with Shubman before so they were quick to recognise you.

During the drinks break Ishan notices Charles and you on the big screen.
'Damn!' he cursed.
'What?' Shubman asked while taking a sip from
his drink.

'I didn't know Y/N was dating Charles.' said Ishan making Shubman choke on his drink.
'WHAT?' he blurted and Ishan pointed the big screen.

And he saw you explaining something to Charles. You were so lost in the explanation and Charles was nodding and smiling at you like an idiot in love.

Shubman felt a little ache in his stomach. Also you were sitting so close to him made it worse for him. And the fact you did not tell him that you were going to be there on match day was not helping either. You just wanted to surprise him but now it was going the other way.

'She's not dating him.' he states that to Ishan with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Shubman was not usually the jealous type but boy oh boy was he fuming now. He was not a stranger to yours and Charles's friendship but also not a fan of him either. He did not hate him though. But nevertheless he couldn't do anything about it as well because despite for having feelings for you he never admitted them to you. Literally everybody knew that he had a crush on you. But what bugs Shubman more was that Charles and you had history. It was more of a fling and that too was almost one and a half year ago, then you became best friends. And Charles knows that you have a thing for Shubman as well.