The Midnight Snack |Shubman Gill

Requested by - Shefalikapoor77 Warnings - Fluff,  fluff and fluff Words - 854 Paring- (named!reader) Shefali x Shubman Gill, Abhishek Sharma Location - Mumbai, India A/N - I'm back!! I think you all already figured that I was on hiatus

Warnings - Fluff,  fluff and fluff
Words - 854
Paring- (named!reader) Shefali x Shubman Gill, Abhishek Sharma
Location - Mumbai, India
A/N - I'm back!! I think you all already figured that I was on hiatus. Something happened which wasn't supposed to happen. Anyways I'll be online now and publishing content daily. So this might have dirty talking. Not so much okay, just a little.

Third person's POV -

It was 3 in the morning and also Shefali's third trimester. The pregnancy wasn't planned. It was an accident but a lovely one of course. Her due date was near now. At any minute she may be pushing the baby out. And the mere thought of it was scaring the crap out of her. It was the most extraordinary moment of her life when she found out.

She  didn't had dinner before so the baby was kicking inside like crazy. When she glanced on the other side of the bed, she saw Shubman sleeping like a baby and the other side, on the couch her best friend , Abhay sleeping like a bear. They three were talking till 12 and Abhay fell asleep on the couch itself so they didn't wake him up, just pulled over a blanket on him.

She carefully got up from the bed and went downstairs for some snacks. Unfortunately there were none, just some strawberries. So she rush upstairs to wake Shubman up.

'Wake up Shubie! WAKE UP!' she shook him up.
'What..what is it sweetheart?' he said grumpily.

'The baby....' before she could complete the sentence he jolted up.
'THE BABY IS COMING!!'

Abhay too jolted up hearing this,
'SHUB GET SHEFALI, I'LL GET THE CAR' he said and practically ran.
'No hey!' Shefali grabbed his arm and pulled him back and him being half asleep and so clumsy, fell upon Shubman on the bed.

'Argh dude get off of me!' Shubman said as he pushed off Abhay onto the ground.
'You two idiots! Pehle puri baat sunn liya karo!' she huffed.

'Ki hoya? Tu thik hai naa?' Abhay asked worriedly.
'I'm so hungry! The baby is kicking so much re. I need food!!'

'Oh god kya yaar tune dara diya.' he sighed.
'I'll make you some sandwiches chal mere sath..' Shubman yawned.

'NO!! I want something sweet!' she whined.
'Alright baby girl how about some waffles?'

'I'd love some with ice cream. But we have none.' she pouted.
'Abhay go get some ice cream.'

'Abbey o raat ke 3 baje kahan se lau ice cream?'
'Muje kya paata!' he shrugged.

'Fine.' he groaned and finally got up from the ground.

Shefali sat on the island while Shubman made waffles.
'Chocolate ones?' he asked holding up the spoon full of coco powder on the flour.
'Well duh!' she rolled her yes.

She watched him mixing the batter and pouring it in the waffle iron. Once it was ready he plated it and put on some whipped cream with chocolate sauce.

'Okay so I'll call Abhay and-' he couldn't even finish and Shefali already started eating.
'Damn you are so hungry.' he smiled as grabbed a bowl full of strawberries.
'Here.' he said holding one in his hand.

She moaned when a big burst of sweetness happened after she bit into the juicy red berry.
'Sweetheart please don't do that to me.' Shubman said in a deep voice.

'Do what?' she asked.
'You know what.' he ran his thumb over her lips before giving a soft yet sensual kiss.

'I'm pregnant Shub. Look at my belly, how does that turn you on.'
'Shef, you are so very pregnant with my baby. Nothing is more sexy than that.' he smirked as he rubbed her belly.
'And besides it's my job to make the mama feel good.' he said and trailed his kisses down from the collar bone to the neck.
'Go on..' she smiled.

'You want me talk dirty to you?' he whispered in her ear.
'Mhm..' she trailed off as he sucked her sweet spot and left a hickey.
He was back on her lips. His right hand was tugging her hair and the left hand was grabbing her thigh. The kiss wasn't sweet anymore, it was wild, full of lust. She moaned again when he bit her lip.

'You gotta stop making that noises or...' he groaned.
'Or what?' she smiled.
'I'll punish you little girl.' he smirked.

'Ugh Oh my god please don't forget I'm still staying in this house for the night.' said Abhay as he closed the door behind him.
'Haan to jaa na. Get lost.' Shubman scoffed and Shefali smacked his chest,'Leave my best friend alone.'

'See what I got!' Abhay cheered, holding up a tub of ice cream in his hands.
'I love you Abhay!' she blow him kiss.

Suddenly she felt a pool between her legs.
'Oh god!' she looked down.

'Did you just pee yourself? It's okay baby.' Shubman smiled softly.
'NO YOU JERK! MY WATER JUST BROKE!' Shefali yelled.
'ABHAY GET THE CAR!!'
________________________
I hope you like it Shefali ♥️

Feedback is gold
not edited*