Hurt Lovers

Requested by - Thatfunnygirlonearth Trigger Warning - stillbirth, cheating Words - 1691Characters - Ahaarika x Kl Rahul, Ahaarika x Shubman Gill, ICT Location - Mumbai, India  A/N - I changed the plot a little bit

Trigger Warning - stillbirth, cheating
Words - 1691
Characters - Ahaarika x Kl Rahul,
Ahaarika x Shubman Gill, ICT
Location - Mumbai, India
A/N - I changed the plot a little bit. I hope you're okay with it ♥️
_________________

Third persons PoV -

Ahaarika's eyes flutter open as she felt some movement inside her belly. It wasn't just any movement, it was her little baby swimming like a otter in her womb. She glanced at the clock and it just had been three hours since she went to sleep.

She groaned and tried to sit upright on the bed.
'Hey HEY! Are you okay?' her boyfriend jolted up as he felt her moving besides him.

'Baby's moving!' she lets out a chuckle.
'Can I get you snacks or you want me to make you anything?' he asked.

'I need a walk. But I'm hungry too!'
'Let's go take a walk in the backyard come on and then I'll make you your favourite toast and ice cream.' he says yawning.

Ice cream and toast has been her favourite throughout the pregnancy and it still is.

Kl helps her getting up and then they walked for like 20 to 30 minutes out in the lawn. He could barely open his eyes. She thought he was gonna fall down any minute.

It's not his fault though. Her health wasn't great due to all the stress she was taking so Kl was running and restlessly taking care of her. She had heavy vaginal bleeding which isn't a good sign considering how far she was.

Last week was bad so he could hardly get 3 to 4 hours of sleep a day. Ahaarika was feeling better now. Her waking up right now was normal, nothing complicated. Kl on the other hand was not fine and needed a good 8 hours of sleep. But still, there he was once again.

When they got back in the house as she sat on the couch, Kl quickly washed his hands and started preparing the toast. Ahaarika wanted to go to him and tell him no but her body won't comply, she needed to rest for few more minutes. After all she was 8 months pregnant.

She stood up and went into the kitchen after she had enough rest. He was just mixing vanilla with all other ingredients.
'The ice cream still melting so it's just few minutes okay Ahi.' he gave a tired smile.

'Loki no! You go get some sleep.' she said.
'I'm fine.' he yawned again.

'No you're not I can make this myself.' she insisted.
'What are you crazy? NO!' he furrowed his eyebrows.

He didn't let her help him. In fact doesn't let her do anything at all.

'Indulge!' he said gently pushing the plate towards her.
He plated the dish very nicely, the stack of delicious toast topped with vanilla ice cream, strawberries and some nutella.