Lord, help me to be led by your spirit

Lord, help me to be led by your spirit. To be led by truth, love, patience, gentleness, self-control, faith. Help me not to follow my way, my path and my will for my life. I surrender my will and like Jesus, not mine but your will shall prevail. Like you said in your word in (Proverbs 19:25) in my heart I could have many plans but Lord let your will prevail in my life. Direct my paths and let your word be the lamp to my feet. Help me to be aligned with your will and way. Protect me from every demonic agenda for my life. Help me not to be deceived by the enemy and led astray, help me to overcome every attack of the kingdom of darkness and I pray every obstacle caused by the enemy for my life to be broken in Jesus name and that every setback and daily that the enemy seeks to trap me in is broken.

I pray all this in Jesus name. Amen

-Etty

Scripture Refrences

Galatians 5:22-23
ESV
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Luke 22:42
ESV
42 saying, "Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done."

Psalm 119:105
ESV
Nun
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light to my path.

Proverbs 3:5-6
ESV
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.