Come From Love

Lord, as your followers we are known for love. The love that is in our heart, following your precious commandment to love others like ourselves. That we can give love to others from an overflowing cup. Fill us with your love, fill us with your peace, fill us with your spirit lord. Help us to overflow in love for others. Help us that in everything we do and say that it's all from a place of love. Help us to love those who hurt us, those who persecute us and to pray for them that they can encounter your love for them. We know they are broken human beings, just like ourselves. They are humans with weakness just like ourselves and that they need you.

You are mercifully, so help us to be merciful. You are love, help us to love. You are forgiving, help us to forgive. You are holy, help us to live righteously and be set apart for your glory.

We bless your holy name. We praise you and exalt you. For you, Lord, are too good. You exceed anything on this earth and you are out to love. In Jesus name, we love you. Amen

-etty

John 13:34-36
ESV

34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35 By this all people will know that you are my disciples if you have love for one another."

Matthew 5:43-48
ESV
Love Your Enemies
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,