Peace Over Our Hearts

Peace, Lord I pray peace over our lives and peace over our heart. May You guide and strenghen us to place our full trust in You. According to Isaiah 26:3 may our minds stay on Your and may we be kept in Your perfect peace. You said that You've left Your peace with us and this peace is one that recognises that greater is You in us than anything in the world. Give us the boldness, the confidence, the understanding and knowledge to recognise that authority You have over everything and that we don't have to be afriad. That we can stand in prayer, declare your word and fight against everything that rises up against us. May we remain armoured up and covered in your blood. May our hearts not be troubled neither afriad but may we move and walk in your peace.

We cast away every spirit of anxiety, every spirit of fear and every attack of the kingdom of darkness to bring us to despair, anxiety, depression and fear. We rebuke every spirit that desires for us to be held bound by these strongholds and we un loose ourselves from every chain and tie.

In Jesus name. Amen

-etty

Scripture References

2 Timothy 1:7
ESV
7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Isaiah 26:3
ESV
3 You keep him in perfect peace
whose mind is stayed on you,
because he trusts in you.

John 14:27
ESV
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Luke 10:19
ESV
19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Matthew 28:18
ESV
18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.