Open Doors Prayer

Dear Lord,

Forgive me Lord for any doors I've opened by sin that has allowed the enemy to enter in my life and I believe as I confess my sin that I will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness. Help me to be armoured up and continuously filled with your spirit. That I can withstand on the evil that every fire door of the enemy and quench them. Strengthen me, Lord, establish my faith and make it unshakable. That I can not be easily tricked, moved shaken and manipulated by the enemy. Grant me discernment and wisdom to be able to discern and understand when the enemy is tempting me to go back to where you've delivered me from. Help me to continue to run my race for the crown of life you have for me and keep my faith. I pay that every open door of the enemy shall be shut in the name of Jesus. I command that every stronghold of the enemy and every agenda or the kingdom of darkness be destroyed in your name. Your name Lord has authority over everything. If you can command the waves to be still then we believe your name can move mountains in our name. I believe that as we pray that we have received and that whatever I bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. We believe that as we wrestle not against flesh and blood then we will prevail in the spiritual and we will conquer because of your name. Victory belongs to you Jesus. We believe that every spiritual attack against our faith is defeated. I believe you will establish and guard me against the evil one.

In Jesus name. Amen
-etty

Scripture References

2 Thessalonians 3:3
ESV
3 But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

Matthew 18:18
ESV
18 Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Ephesians 6:12-13
ESV
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore take up the whole armour of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

Matthew 28:18
ESV
18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

1 John 1:9
ESV
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

James 1:5
ESV
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.

James 1:12
ESV
12 Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

Mark 4:39
ESV
39 And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, "Peace! Be still!" And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm

Mark 11:24-25
ESV
24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses."